Chapter 9

Yajin - We.....won

Yajin fell to the ground and the whole area was silent until Mineta decided to stop the silence.

Mineta - We won the villains lost!

Everyone was happy and the Principal told the rest of the teachers to find the other students and make sure their okay.

Izuku looked for Yajin in the smoke and ran towards him to make sure he was okay.

Izuku - Yajin! Yajin where are you?!

All Might - Young Midoriya.

Izuku turned around to see All Might with Yajin in his arms. Seeing his cousin safe he let out a huge sigh and relaxed.

Yajin - Hey..I wanted to ask.....did you notice....when you punched the Nomu....your arm didn't break?

Izuku then remembered the moment as he looked at his right arm and couldn't understand what happen.

All Might - Well maybe it could have been since he never used it against a person.

Yajin - Probably.

Yajin got off All Might as he was having a little trouble walking but Izuku helped him by putting his left arm around his head. They started walking up the stairs and when he got to the top he saw Bakugo, Kirishima and Todoroki with the others. Everyone was brought to the entrance and when most of the other students saw Yajin they quickly surrounded him with questions as Yajin was laughing because it felt weird for them to be worried about him so much. While Mina was with the rest of the girls in the back talking.

Mina - Look at that body. He looks like you can grind metal in those abs.

Most of the girls were blushing because they saw how he looked from all the sweat.

Aizawa - Alright everyone back to the bus we're going back to campus. Yajin you need to go with Recovery Girl.

Yajin - No I'm fine my body is just sore I just need sleep.

Aizawa - I wasn't giving you an option.

Yajin let out a sigh as he with Izuku went with Recovery Girl as Izuku was expecting a scolding from her. But before they left Hagakure appeared out of nowhere and asked Yajin a question that got the attention of everyone.

Hagakure - Hey Yajin that red aura was that your full power?

Yajin - Yes actually that was my second quirk Kaioken. It's basically an energy multiplier it can increase my strength, speed and senses and all the other traits I use in a fight. But my best is only 3 times for a few minutes.

Everyone was surprised on how powerful Yajin is but Iida looked at him like he was hiding some secret. Yajin got on the ambulance with Izuku and All Might and made it back to U.A and went to Recovery Girl as she didn't scolded them and Yajin got his uniform back on as he grabbed his backpack, grabbed to see a text and the text shocked as he apologized to the RG, All Might and Izuku as he went to the door and was met with Detective Tsukauchi.

Yajin - Apologies Detective I didn't see you.

Tsukauchi - It's alright son. Just be careful.