Chapter 45

(5 minutes before the villains arrived)

Mina - We wanted a chance to face off against the others.

Kirishima - I thought Pixie Bob said we might be getting a reward.

Kaminari - This is more like torture. We want our treat Mr. Aizawa.

Aizawa - Do you want me to tighten your bindings?

They arrived back to the camp as Aizawa explained that he was gonna talk with them on how to behave in an emergency as he explained that if the others don't realized that they are behind their classmates then they'll keep falling behind.

They enter the room and they had an unexpected person in there.

Monoma - How strange now who do we have here! Five from Class A bombed the exam?! And look there's only one from Class B! HAHAHAHAHA!!!

Kaminari - You failed too idiot!

Kirishima - He tried to get under our skin the same way yesterday.

Mina - At this point I'm kinda worried about him.

Aizawa - So Vlad why don't we start with practice maneuvers?

Vlad - I was thinking the same thing. Perhaps we should pair them up.

Instantly all of them started to hear Mandalay's voice as she called for everyone with Kirishima, Mina and Kaminari pointing out how weird it feels to hear her like that.

Aizawa - Stop talking.

Mandalay - Two villains attacked us. It's possible there are more coming. Everyone return to camp immediately. We're regrouping I repeat do not engage any enemies.

Aizawa - I'll look after the other students! Protect them!

Aizawa ran towards the exit worried that if this was a full scale attack then they are in deep trouble.

Dabi - It looks like your concern has you distracted Eraser.

Aizawa - Vlad!-

Dabi - You pros outta lay off

Dabi - You pros outta lay off. We didn't come for any of you so just stay out of our way.

(Back with the students)

??? - How are you this evening U.A High School? We are part of the Vanguard Action Squad of the League of Villains.

Ojiro - League of Villains? What are those guys doing here?

??? - That boy ruined my catch but I can go for another. What do you say?

Tiger - You'll regret coming here!

??? - Now. Now. Hold on Big Sis Magne. You too Tiger calm down. When deciding when someone should live or die we must be careful that we're abiding by Stain's principals.