Chapter 76

Izuku was leading a group of people away from the villages as he kept looking back at the abandoned village.

Izuku - Yajin...

*EXPLOSION*

Everyone stopped as they saw a giant explosion and Kahn wanted to head there but he knew it wasn't gonna help. Akemi wanted as well but they remembered their plan.

Melissa opened a case she had and installed a few small drones as she went to Aizawa and explained what she could do.

Aizawa - Keep watch and we'll keep going with the evacuation. Make sure you have a clear picture so if by chance he needs help then we'll head there.

She nodded and prepared the best she could with a few villagers watching the drones.

Yajin covered his fist with his flames again as Kyuyo held his sword tightly.

Yajin - No hard feelings right?

Kyuyo - Of course not. Just don't be surprised to watch me win.

Both ran at each other with Yajin dodging under Kyuyo sword and went for a back kick towards the neck of Kyuyo. Quickly Kyuyo flipped his sword behind him, blocking the attack.

Kyuyo - Not hitting me with that one.

Yajin - Worth a shot.

He went for a blow as Kyuyo turned around and blocked but Yajin wasn't done and sent a small flurry of punches with the same smile on his face.

Yajin - You know it's not much fun when you don't fight back

Kyuyo smiled as he swung his sword upwards with Yajin dodging the slice however he was kicked right on his abdominal area. Kyuyo then did a jump spin kick right on Yajin's face.

Falling back, Yajin quickly performed a reverse kip up dodging a slice.

Kyuyo - It's not fun when your not fighting back.

Yajin smiled as his line was stolen but he quickly got back up and both were exchanging many blows as everyone screamed in excitement.

Azura knew that Yajin wasn't gonna be hurt that badly but she did worry.

Kratos - It seems both have been training well.

Amongst the crowd someone was missing as they saw the boy who was supposed to fight the older brother of Kyuyo was not present.

Kyuyo and Yajin got even more serious as each strike was more intense.

Kyuyo would deliver a blow to Yajin's ribs and Yajin would retaliate with a blow to Kyuyo's face. However something disturbed Yajin.

Yajin then felt something grow as someone struck both of them. Pushing them back.

Kratos - What is-..?