Chapter 13

Midnight - Now let's begin the first challenge but we have to figure out what it's going to be let's roll and see what we get.

A giant screen appeared behind her as it was like a random wheel and it stopped and it said an Obstacle Race.

Midnight - Ta da!

Yajin - Obstacle Course?

Midnight - This is where you start feeling the pain. Anything goes as long as you stay on the course and you are allowed to use your quirks to as much as you desire.

Everyone got to their places at the front door as before he could move Yajin turned to his right and saw the same guy he met at the door 2 weeks ago. Lucas Daizo.

Yajin saw how he was giving him a confident smirk like he knew he was gonna win but until they fought. This for some reason excited Yajin as he gave his own smirk in return.

 This for some reason excited Yajin as he gave his own smirk in return

Yajin - Why am I getting so excited when I see him it's like he's the real challenge I can ever get

He turned towards the door and walked to his own spot as Yajin did the same and stood next to Kirishima.

Kirishima - You both look like your ready to face each other in the final.

Yajin - Yeah but right now I need to focus on getting through the first trial.

The lights were turning on as everyone was ready to show their skills and pass the first trial. The light turned green and in that instant everyone ran towards the door and most of them pushed each other to pass but Yajin quickly planted his hand on the wall as he pushed himself out of the floor and pushed his himself as he passed the door and in that moment Todoroki froze everyone which also gave him the chance for him to pass as well but what he didn't noticed is that Bakugo, Kirishima,Yaoyorozu and many others dodged the ice.

Todoroki - I didn't expect many to dodge that.

He looked forwards as he saw Yajin running but he also saw Diazo flying out of the ice and crowd getting closer to Yajin. Both quickly increased their speed but were stopped when they saw several Zero Pointers.