Chapter 69

We reached chapter 69-pfft. (Yajin: Grow up man) Shut up. Lol

Yajin, Izuku and Kirishima stood outside the hospital as all three of them took a breath of air. However before they could leave, some officers called them to answer some questions and file up some paperwork regarding the raid.

After finishing all of that, they were dropped off near the U.A dorms as Ochaco and Tsuyu arrived at the same time as them.

Yajin - It seems were finally back home.

Ochaco - Strange. We were only gone 3 days and yet it feels like forever since we were here.

Izuku - Yeah...

They all walked in and everyone except a few started to ask them questions or even tell them that they were glad that they were safe. However after some of them let out their worries, they all turned to Yajin and he knew that the fight with him and Yuki was televised. 

Yajin - I'll answer questions tomorrow.

??? - You will answer mine first and right now. 

Everyone saw Daizo and Kahn standing near the wall, Yajin politely moved some of them out of the way as he stood in front of his two rivals.

Yajin - I was able to push it to times twenty. But even that won't be near than enough to even compete with him. 

Daizo - Figured. Anyways I'll soon leave you to the dust so enjoy that stupid victory. I will surpass you clown!

He went to his room as Kahn just gave a small hug to Yajin and both nodded to each other, eventually Bakugo and Todoroki went to bed early as Yajin remembered the many futures he saw but some of them he could avoid or not but he just wants to change fate...for the better.

Kahn - Also who was that guy?

Yajin - Someone who suffered because of our mistakes.

Kahn - I'm guessing he was a test subject.

Yajin - His power was the end result. But he wasn't nowhere near Broly's level which is good. 

The younger brother nodded as he patted Yajin's back once and left the room while others were trying to comfort the rest, Yajin noticed the drop in attitude in Ochaco and Tsu. 

Yajin signaled them to walk with him as he invited him to his room and so he just sat down in silence with the other two doing the same. 

Yajin - He's proud of you two. He didn't blame anyone...not even me. So stop feeling guilty, just move on towards the future so we can be better.

Ochaco teared up as Yajin got down on one knee and hugged both of his female friends. Eventually both of them fell asleep on his bed and he just let them rest and went towards the common room and saw that everyone already went to bed. 

The room was dark, no sound as Yajin took off his shirt feeling way too hot as he felt the breeze of the air conditioner hitting him as he went to the fridge and grabbed a bottle of water. 

He slowly drank and just focused on the quietness of the area until he heard a noise from the elevator door. Looking towards the direction of the elevator, he saw Momo walking out of the elevator.

Momo - Hidashi.

Yajin - Hey...why are you up?

Momo - I was doing some late night studying and I just wanted to pour myself a cup of tea. 

Yajin nodded as he went to the couch nearby and sat down as he kept drinking his water. His mind slowly going back to the moment he burned down everything even his hatred but...was he completely over it?