Chapter 78

-Opening-

So many reasons we believe
In the good of every heart
No matter what the world
May perceive as 'truth'

We see Yajin standing on top of a mountain, a calm but stern look on his face as he looks at the full moon. For a moment, the moon gave off an ominous aura, making his eyes flash red, before looking down and closing his eyes.

How do we know which road to take
When temptation leads the way
Follow our virtue
Where it will lead us

Images of Ragnarok, Savitar, the LOV, and DeVoe appear in his mind, making him grit his teeth in anger. But what made him loose it, was a brief flash of the horror's Gyuro has down, as he exploded in an aura of flames.

As the story goes
Shrouded in mystery
Fate bestowing down upon me strength to carry through
Scarlet, hear me now
This is my vow to you
Light will shed hope on our forsaken souls

Daizo and Kahn are seen flying fast towards somewhere, as Akemi and Kenji both took a fighting stance, with an image of Gyuro smirking face could be seen. Yajin, with his eyes closed is seen standing in a dark void as Gyuro's smirking face appeared, as his body was glowing red before a torrent of flames covers the screen as the title card comes in.

The Destructive/Limit Breaking Hero

Gaia Arc

Though every sign is pointing me away
The question still remains
Are the visions that you see
In panic and uncertainty?

Kratos, sitting in his chair, is watching the citizens of Gaia Island interact with the students of Class 1-A, with Mineta using a pickup line on Himeno, Suma, and Nier, only for Himeno to smack him away causing everyone to have a deadpanned look.

Another voice is telling me to stay
Have faith inside of you
Don't run from the reality
That stands before you

Kenji is seen looking ahead, images of Yajin, Daizo, Kahn, and Akemi flashing in his mind when he met, but not knowing who they are. He shakes the thoughts off, taking a stance and transforms into a Super Saiyan, his purple aura dancing around him like fire. Unaware of the others watching from a distance, a look of shock on their faces.

Give me the wisdom to unravel every tangled thread
Running within my every vein
Save me from silence drowning me inside of my head
Before the remedy is forever lost again

We get a flashback of Yajin giving a look of pure hatred towards Gyuro, having seen what he did and recognizing the bodies around him, as Gyuro had no look of remorse on his face, before he rushes towards Yajin.

We then cut back to the present, as Yajin is seen giving him the same look as before, then transforms into his Super Saiyan form, with Gyuro channeling his demonic aura, as the two of them charged towards each other, creating a shockwave.

As the story goes
Fallen in history
Heaven shining down upon the courage to pursue
Scarlet, hear me now
This is my vow to you
Night will soon end on our forsaken souls

Both sides started to clash with each other, trading punches and kicks, as Gyuro grabbed Yajin and slammed him to the ground, his hand around his neck, as Yajin tried his best to free himself. We get one final flashback of the two of them having smiles on their faces before cutting back to now, as Yajin grit his teeth before letting out a primal roar, his aura exploding once more, as the scene fades to black.