Chapter 71

Everyone had grouped together in Dagobah Beach as they were waiting for Yajin and Melissa.

Izuku - I can't wait to see what kind of awesome quirks we might see.

Mina - Maybe we can find some fun stuff to do over there.

Kirishima - Yeah but we need Hidashi to show up.

Just as he spoke, Yajin appeared with Melissa next to him.

Yajin - Sorry guys I'm late. Now everyone here?

Akemi and Kahn arrived with their suitcases ready as Yajin walked across the beach and he saw a pile of rocks all grouped together.

Izuku - Um..Yajin? How are we gonna get there? Are we flying or taking a boat?

Yajin - Neither.

Kaminari - You must be using Instant Teleportation.

Yajin - Instant Transmission. Also no.

He grabbed something from his bag as it was a stone with a few markings. He whispered something that Jirou heard and she didn't understand anything he said. Like if it was a different language.

The stone's markings glowed blue as all the rocks formed a large oval and the wood under the rocks formed into a door.

Yajin - This is how we're gonna get there.

He opened the door and it glowed purple. Everyone walked through as he was the last one in and they were amazed of what they saw. It was like they were standing in the sky and under.

 It was like they were standing in the sky and under

Ochaco - It's so...

Aizawa - Peaceful. What is this place?

Yajin - This is "The Path" A gateway towards Gaia Island. If I wanted to I would just stay here and watch the peace for my whole life. Now let's not get distracted and head forward.

All of them just admired the beauty of the view as they walked forward and Melissa watched Yajin look down as she could tell something was wrong.

The next portal opened as he took a deep breath and everyone watched him go through. They followed suite as they walked through and their eyes couldn't believe what they saw.

It was a beautiful land filled with plants and trees but they could see villages nearby as Yajin smiled and walked forward.

Yajin - Welcome to Gaia Island.

They turned around to see the stones pilling up again and the beach was beautiful, they even saw some forest animals and all of them were smiling of the beautiful sight they saw.

Yajin - Let's go everyone. I've got so many people you have to meet.

They followed and the view just kept getting better and they walked across the forest but after a few minutes they were met with a beautiful sight.