Chapter 41

Melissa slowly started to wake up and she remembered what happened last night but she smiled a little feeling how warm and comfortable she was in Yajin's arm.

She removed the covers and saw Yajin and Akemi gone and she looked around the living room area and saw a note with her name on it.

"Melissa. I didn't wanted to wake you so I left you breakfast in the microwave. The coffee is still hot if you want. If you want to find us we're in the backyard."

She went to the backyard and saw Yajin and Akemi training as so much of the land was destroyed but it looked like they were clearing it. However Melissa could see the determination on both to win and get stronger.

Yajin got the advantage and kicked Akemi away and he shot two blast at her direction

Yajin got the advantage and kicked Akemi away and he shot two blast at her direction. He took a small breath and instantly Akemi came in and both kept fighting back. In a split moment Akemi and Melissa saw Yajin's hair stand up and his aura explode.

Yajin let out a roar of power and his pupils turned white and he transformed again.

He grabbed Akemi's fist and he looked at her with rage but his calmed as he let go and he looked at himself. He was slightly happy but he also had a face of disappointment.

Yajin - Damn it. I was hoping I didn't transform with rage. I need to make this form much more easier.

Melissa - Isn't rage the main reason you could transform?

Yajin - Yeah but I want to make it to not rely on rage. This has to be easier.

Akemi admired the power and she looked a little down but Yajin gave her a smile and told her that she was gonna reach the same level really soon.

Akemi - Hey Yajin could you at least teach me. I want to catch up quick.

Yajin sat down and powered down as he explained the feeling of transforming and Akemi focused her feelings as she imagined Azura dead with Yajin also on the ground dead as just saw herself in a destroyed home. This anger brought her memories of her past with her father being sent to jail and her mother dying.

Yajin - To summon this power it has to respond to a need not a desire.

She felt all the anger bubbling up as she opened her eyes and they turned pure white and she let out a burst of power but it quickly went away. However Yajin could see it for a moment her power rivaled his and he wouldn't lie that he was really excited when she reached the form as well. The feeling of her power will never leave his memory.

 The feeling of her power will never leave his memory