Chapter 40

It has been a month maybe almost a month and a half since Chizome Akaguro was visited by his wife and son.

He stayed in his cell and ate his food thinking about them. Suddenly he heard a knock from the door of his cell.

Officer - Akaguro. You have a visitor.

He stood up and waited for them to handcuff him but they didn't. Two officers just grabbed him by his arm and walked him to a room with a table in the middle.

The door opened and out Yajin walked in as Chizome smiled but instantly Yajin ran towards him and hugged him tightly with tears in his eyes.

Chizome - Yajin...what's wrong?

Yajin - (cries) I-I'm...I'm so sorry dad....I'm sorry.

Chizome - Son what's going on?....where's your mother?

Yajin - ......Mom.....I failed her.....she's dead dad.

Chizome eyes widen and tears instantly dropped as he hugged tighter and both just hugged it out and all their sadness was released with all the officers leaving the room even the control turning off the camera so they could give each other privacy.

Chizome - My...my darling. H-How did....

Yajin - A villain by the name of Ragnarok killed her......he almost killed a friend of mine and he killed her.....I miss her dad.

Chizome - It's okay.......I'm here.

After a few minutes Yajin explained the entire situation of I-Island and how he transformed after and even almost died. Chizome smiled happy that his son was alive but he did wish his wife wasn't part of it but he promised that he will always think of her.

Yajin - Dad I actually have someone here with me but you might need to prepare for it.

Chizome nodded and Yajin told the mysterious person to enter and it was Kahn. Seeing him shocked Chizome but Yajin explained that people confused him with himself.

Chizome - So what's your name?

Kahn - Kahn Wagashi.

Chizome - Your part of the Wagashi's. A good family who have done well for Japan. My condolences of the loss of your mother.

Kahn nodded and Yajin had both of them to sit down and he took a deep breath.

Yajin - Kahn is actually.....

Silence but Chizome looked at Kahn and back at Yajin twice and his eyes widen.

Yajin - Kahn is my twin brother. The one you and mom told me that died.

Kahn was shocked as he looked at them and he knew he was adopted but he understood how it was a possibility since Yajin and himself looked exactly the same and why he didn't wanted to kill him when he fought him.

Chizome stood up and Yajin walked to towards Kahn as both kneeled down and hugged each other with a group hug. Kahn didn't hug back but he slightly smiled with him feeling the love from his brother and father.

Chizome - I know I have no right to say this to either of you. But.....I'm proud of both of you.

Yajin and Kahn smiled and told him that he was a great father but not the best in life choices.

Chizome - I actually have an offer for the both of you....

Yajin/Kahn - .........Got it.

Officer - Sorry boys but times up.

They hugged one last time and they left Tartarus and they agreed to visit their mother's grave to pay their respect and thanks.

(ARGUS)