Chapter 30

Black - Hello...how can I help you?

Man - Yeah is this 17B?

Black - Down the hall, first door to the left.

The man thanked him and left and Black closed his door and went back to the files.

He opened it again and kept looking at the picture of Yajin Hidashi

Black - Yajin....Azura.....this is really frustrating.

Out of nowhere small drops of water hit the paper and he looked up but no leak and so he rubbed his face and noticed tears. Why tears?

Black - Why do I feel pain in my heart when I hear that both are gone?

He looked around at his apartment and found a small photo of himself with his mother.

Black - The Annual Light Festival...my favorite place to go with her.

Black smiled as he remembered that day they took the picture.

A young boy was seen holding his mother's hand with a smile.

??? - Kahn please slow down.

A beautiful woman with white hair and yellow eyes. Wearing a red coat and white sweater. The mother of Kahn. Lyla Wagashi

Kahn - Sorry mom It's just I don't want to be in the back of the line for the ride

A man in a suit and slight long hair that reached his nose and dark blue eyes walked behind them. His father Yoshida Wagashi

Yoshida - Kahn you need to relax your mother has been really stressed

Yoshida - Kahn you need to relax your mother has been really stressed. We have all day to go on every ride.

Kahn - Sorry papa.

The family had fun going to many rides. Until the night finally hit 9pm and everyone sat down in the picnic area and saw the beautiful lights of the city even fireworks being shot out. Kahn smiled and sat with his parents who kissed and held each other close.

Unknown in that memory someone we know was close there.

Yajin - Mom it's really beautiful it's sad tomorrow were leaving.