Chapter 83

Yajin and Niara were inside a building as they were covered in blood.

Yajin - You understand that if I come back here...I will kill you and all of your men?

He said as he held the boss up by his collar as pointed at unconscious and broken men on the floor as Niara put away her wings and licked the blood in her hands.

Niara - You should listen to him. He's not one to piss off.

Boss - I understand. We won't sell anymore.

Yajin let go of him as he could tell he had fear all over his body. Yajin looked calm as he blasted all of the crates of drugs. Burning them as he walked away.

Yajin - Consider this mercy. But your money is good. Give it out to your workers and pay for their hospital bills. They're gonna need it.

Yajin kicked open a window as he smiled and jumped out with Niara following suite as they flew off.

They flew off for a while as they watched the beautiful lights and they land on a small building's roof. 

Yajin - You were right. That was fun.

Niara - Told you.

She walked up to him as she caressed his chest as she looked down on the people below and he held her waist with his left arm and smiled as he followed her gaze.

Niara - Hungry?

Yajin - Yeah. Let's eat.

(2 Days Later)

Yajin woke up and yawned as he got ready for practice and he stretched a bit.

Yajin - Maybe some early training will help my bones pop?

He jumped out from his balcony and landed near the woods area of the school. However Yajin saw All Might and Izuku talking. They were talking on the new long distance attack that they have been working on.

Yajin - Hey.

Izuku - Yajin?!

Yajin - What are you guys doing?

All Might - I'm helping young Midoriya with a new long distance attack to help whenever he's in battle with people from a longer distance or just to give him an edge.

Izuku - The fight with Chisaki showed me a lot on how I'm still insufficient on using my strength right.

Yajin - You need to focus on the point. Your already moving at 25% but if you lower the percentage you'll still be able to be strong.

Izuku - Right. I don't need to constantly be at 25% until impact.

Yajin - True. But you can also lower the percentage for just a bit to where you can move easily. Also when your about to strike, relaxe your body but keep focus on what your trying to hit.

He took a stance and he clenched his fist as he send a strike of wind like a full blast of energy.

Yajin - This way you don't run out of strength but also do enough damage to the enemy.

Izuku mimicked his movements but used his fingers. Yajin kept him practicing until his finger got numb.

Yajin - Get some ice and use olive oil to make sure it doesn't get stiff.

He nodded as Yajin walked to his area and started to train. One goal still in his mind. Use that power again.

Kahn - Hey.

Yajin - Hey. You training?

Kahn - Yeah, the special effects team isn't really a lot of work. So I wanted to get some training but since your here. I wanted to ask. What was that form you unlocked in the last moment against Gyuro?