Saiyan Carpool: Telephone Man

I'm sorry but I had to. Lol 😂🤣🤣 Enjoy!

The three Saiyans were riding on Daizo's new car.

Kahn - Sweet ride

Kahn - Sweet ride.

Daizo - Thanks. Just don't make a mess because if you do then I'll make you clean all of it.

Yajin - Don't worry but let's hurry cause the reservations are for 5:00 pm.

Daizo kept driving as he started playing the radio and for a while they were just jamming.

However their luck was getting a little low since traffic had happened and they noticed that it was a festival nearby and so it caused the traffic.

Daizo - Damn it.

Yajin - Just calm down. Look let's wait it out. We have an hour. If the traffic doesn't speed up in 20 minutes then we'll just fly there.

Kahn - I'm down with that.

Daizo - Tch. Fine.

They kept listening to the radio with Daizo slightly singing but both smiled as one song got Yajin a little hyped.

Yajin - "Telephone man". That's a classic.

Kahn - I enjoy that song.

Daizo suddenly got a call from Kendo. He told them to quiet down

Kendo - Hey. What you doing?

Daizo - Going to get some files then lunch. But right now I'm in traffic.

Kendo - That's gotta suck. Hey but do you know where I left computer?

Daizo - I think when you came to study, you left it in my room. I'll give it to you when I get back.

Suddenly Yajin turned up the music as Kahn started slightly dancing as Kendo saw him and she started smiling and chuckling but Daizo glared at Yajin as he started singing.

Yajin - When I dialed 6-1-1, Repair Service
She said "Hello, may I help you please?"
I told her something must be wrong with my phone
'Cause my baby wouldn't hang up on me...

Kendo was laughing with Daizo just looking at his phone but he didn't expect Yajin to get right next to his face.

Yajin - Mr. Telephone Man
There's something wrong with my line
When I dial my baby's number
I get a click every time

Instantly he grabbed Daizo's shirt as he moved with the same face and Kendo bursting in laughter.

Yajin - Mr. Telephone Man
Something's wrong with my line
I try to dial her number
But, I get a click every time

Kahn started to join as chorus. However Daizo was getting even more pissed.

Some strange man is on the telephone (The telephone)
He keeps telling me my baby, ain't home (That she's not home)
She ain't got no party line (Oh, oh)
Situation blowing my mind (Oh, oh)
Oh, I just can't take this anymore

Kendo - Great singing Hidashi.

Yajin - Thank you.

Daizo - I'll call you back.

He hanged up and instantly he got out of the car and told them to get out. Both did as he grabbed the car and they flew towards the restaurant.

Yajin - You think he's mad?

Kahn - Nah.

They made it to the restaurant as they ate and Daizo left to the restroom and made them pay. However the check was....70,000 yen.

Yajin - Yeah I deserve this.

Kahn laughed as they left home and instantly they got home, Daizo kicked both of them to a tree.

Daizo - Fuck you!

Both - Love you too.

If y'all want more like this then tell me which characters I should include and which song.