Chapter 6

Aizawa - You'll be choosing a class representative.

Everyone got relieved and without a second after everyone started screaming to pick them but only 3 were not interested.

Ochaco - Don't you want to be rep?

Yajin - Not really. I can manage a team but I don't think I'm leadership material.

Iida convinced everyone to do a vote and after 5 minutes Yajin had the most votes by 5 and Yaoyorozu got 2 votes.

Aizawa - Yajin is class rep and Yaoyorozu is vice rep.

Yajin - Alright thanks for the votes.

Aizawa - After lunch you 2 will do a project together talking about leadership skills and how your quirks can work great for each other I want a full paper got it. It's due next week.

Both - Yes sir.

Aizawa - That's all your dismissed.

Everyone went to lunch and Izuku was eating with Ochaco and Iida but they were wondering where Yajin was.

Iida - Why is everyone grouped up like that?

Izuku - Yeah look even Kirishima and Kaminari are there let's go see.

The trio walked towards their classmates and they witnessed what they were watching and their reaction was the same as everyone because they saw Yajin eating his 57th plate of food.

Yajin finished the plate and continued on and he noticed his friends and all the people watching

Yajin - Can I help you guys?

After a good moment of silence the school alarms started to ring and it announced that we had to evacuate the building. Yajin wondered what happened to cause the alarms to go off. He tried to find his friends but he also noticed by the windows that the media was outside.

Yajin - So that's it the media must have caused the alarms. But how? The campus has an advance security system.

Yajin then decided to calm down the students as he quickly jumped up and sucked in a huge breath.

Yajin - EVERYONE CALM DOWN!! IT'S JUST THE MEDIA PULL YOURSELVES TOGETHER YOU ALL ARE ACTING FOOLISH!!!

With that action everyone started to relax and Yajin then looked outside and he saw the police finally kick the media away. He was still wondering how did the media enter the campus?

(Timeskip)

(Yajin POV)

Aizawa - Today you'll be training under 3 teachers. Myself, All Might and another pro in an off campus faculty.

Sero - Sir what kind of training is this?

Aizawa - Rescue. You'll be dealing with natural disasters, shipwrecks stuff like that.