Chapter 8

Yajin was in the sky trying to land a blow as the masked man was dodging his attacks and Yaoyorozu and Jirou were looking up from the ground as they tried to see the fight above them.

Jirou - I can't see anything.

Momo - Neither can I.

Yajin disappeared and appeared behind him as he tried to attack him but blocked as he the masked man then grabbed his arm and threw him to the ground. Yajin crashed hard as his clothes were slightly torn, and the masked man started going faster towards Yajin but he saw this and waited as he raised his legs and kicked him in the face in the right time as he jumped up and got in his stance as Yaoyorozu and Jirou got next to him in the same fighting position with weapons in their hands.

Yajin - Who are you?

??? - That's none of your business but I'll tell you my other name on that struck fear in the hearts of my victims..........Ragnarok.

Yajin - Never heard of it.

Ragnarok - I'm glad I met you today I finally have a true challenge and it's a child so I'll let you live today.

Yajin - Your not fighting anymore?

Ragnarok - No. I don't want this game to end so I'll let you live for now but just make sure you get even stronger if you ever want to stop DeVoe.

Ragnarok created a purple portal made out of his energy and walked through as he waved at the students and left. Yajin fell down to the ground and started to think "what the hell us going on?"

Momo - Hidashi we have to keep moving. Our class are still the main priority.

Yajin nodded as he had them grab on to him and he started going higher in the sky. Without a second he flew at a fast rate and made it to the entrance where the others except Iida were there.

Yajin - 13! What happened?!

Mina - The warp villain countered 13's black hole and....

Yajin - it's fine Yaoyorozu help 13 and get everyone away from here! The pros are coming.

She nodded as everyone started leaving and Yajin quickly ran towards Aizawa and jumped high as a villain was gonna attack from behind him.

Yajin - You look tired.

Aizawa - Your late.

Both stood back to back as Yajin punched a villain with tentacles arms and kicked one that had a snake head form.

The hand villain was running towards Aizawa and grabbed his cloth and Aizawa got close and delivered an elbow to his gut as Yajin smiled but he saw what really happened.

??? - It took me a while to understand since your eyes are hidden on these googles but I found your touch it's your hair.

Aizawa was shocked as the hand villain was disintegrating his elbow in a quick flash Aizawa used his quirk again and punched him away as Yajin caught him and moved him further behind.

Yajin - You need to rest for right now you'll know when you need to attack.

Aizawa nodded as Yajin walked forward but he saw the bird creature quickly run towards him as he barely dodged his attack.

Yajin - He's fast.

Yajin quickly jumped to the monsters face and punched it as he saw that it did nothing and Yajin continued with the assault.

Yajin - My attacks aren't working?

??? - That's because he has Shock Absorbtion so it doesn't matter what you do kid. Nomu was created to kill All Might.