Chapter 67

The screams of rage were heard from the people as Overhaul stood up behind Yuki.

Overhaul - Good to see you finally up. Fetch boy.

Roaring he rushed at Deku as the boy got ready to fight.

However they were pushed away from the shockwave that came from the ceiling.

Ryukyu, Utavity, Froppy and the villain known as Rikiya came crashing through.

Yuki looked at them as his teeth gritted but slowly it turned to a smile.

Yuki - More bugs to squash.

A burst of energy came out from the rubble as Yajin rushed towards the new threat and kicked him away.

Stopping next to Izuku as both rushed to grab Eri however a pillar hit her as she spit a bit of blood and both looked at the man that caused that in pure rage.

Goku/Deku - CHISAKI!!!

Creating a giant pillar raising him to the open hole to the surface. Both pressed down on the ground as they jumped towards Chisaki.

Overhaul - Filthy heroes. You ruined everything! YUKI!

Goku - She's coming with us!

Deku - Save her! For good this time.

Overhaul - Stubborn fool.

He looked behind him as he saw Mirio's ripped cape and Eri noticed it as well.

From the ground, Yuki destroyed the rubble as he roared and rushed towards Yajin and Izuku.

Eri - His cape. No...that's enough. I don't want anyone else to die. I don't want this. Why do they keep trying?

Images from everyone who had fought to save her flashed in her head. The main heroes who didn't give up on her.

 The main heroes who didn't give up on her

"I will be your hero"

"You will never be alone"

Reaching for the cape, her horn glowed with yellow energy as she split Chisaki and Nemoto.

She looked down and saw Yajin and Izuku and she knew that she couldn't ignore it anymore. She had to...

Eri - I have to go back....I have to trust them.

Breaking through the rumble as Yajin kicked back Yuki and Izuku stepped on rumble to boost himself up.

Goku/Deku - ERI!

"Save her"

"Don't let her go again"

"I failed once and she paid the price"