Chapter 85

Yajin watched the news as the Hero Billboard Rankings were going to start but he got called to the third year dorms.

He was surprised to see Yuki and Eri there now living in the U.A Dorms.

Yajin - I'm guessing Nezu approved and didn't wanted them in the hospital forever.

Aizawa nodded as he explained that he was gonna be watching over Eri and helping her train her power once she was old enough.

Yajin - Yuki still needs to be more mentally calm so I'll hold off on his training for now.

Aizawa even told them that they had guest as the Wild Wild Pussycats including Kota arrived as Yajin smiled at the boy.

Kota showed how he was starting to learn how to use his water quirk better even adding Ki to it.

They explained how they were back in action. They even told them that they would be higher in the Japanese Hero Billboard Chart.

Yajin remembered that Endeavor was going to be promoted to Number 1 Hero. He even remembered how Mirko went up to Number 4.

Everyone turned on the television and saw how Endeavor had now become the official Number 1.

Endeavor walked to the stage as he spoke. However before he spoke he remembered the moments he spoke with Yajin.

Endeavor - Tell me boy...What does it mean to be strong? What drives you?

Yajin looked at him as he thought for a moment.

Yajin - I would be lying if I said my love for my family. It's actually something I tried to figure out myself. I guess...it's the failure and the fear. I'm afraid of not being enough for them. I see them constantly shunning me and my anger, fear, sadness and joy all form into power.

Yajin created a small Phoenix of fire as it flew around them.

Yajin - It's not easy to explain nor could I perfectly explain it. But you should be doing the opposite. You've never been good at being more open. It's better to strive to improve in your humanity. Power is nothing if the heart isn't driving it.

Endeavor opened his eyes as he spoke.

Endeavor - I won't say much. Instead I want you all to watch me and see how I strive to improve myself. That's a promise.

They all stayed quiet however they can see the drive in his eyes

Yajin - That's a leader.

Kaminari - You think he's gonna be the new replacement for All Might?

Yajin - All Might was never a leader. He was a wish of strength and power that many tried to reach. However Endeavor is the definition of pure dedication. I know how he works and I can tell you right now...he will learn how to be a leader sooner or later.