Chapter 35

(16 years ago)

Azura had just given birth to Yajin as the doctor gave him to a nurse and after a few more minutes Azura felt more pain again as she started to push again. Chizome was also shocked that they were having twins.

Chizome - Come on just push.

Azura - AAAAHHH!!!

After a bit more struggle another baby was born, with Azura and Chizome in tears. Happy that they finally had they children they waited for. After inserting both babies in their nursing cribs, Azura and Chizome fell asleep with joy in their mind however during the night time a nurse grabbed one of the baby twins.

Nurse - I'm sorry little one but I need the money.

She took the baby and wrote a fake report saying that the child died in it's sleep. She clocked out and put on a coat, as she took the baby to an orphanage and sold the baby to the owner.

Nurse - Please take good care of him.

Woman - Don't worry his new family will.

The next day at the hospital Azura and Chizome were devasted that one of their child didn't make it and they promised that in honor of their dead child they will take care of the one they had and they named him "Yajin Hidashi."

(2 weeks later)

A man with slight long hair and a suit walked in. He walked to the woman and asked if there was any child that was still an infant. She nodded and took him to a small room with a crib as the baby was sleeping and he smiled promising to himself that he will take care of the child for the rest of his life.

He paid the rights to the child and went back home and surprised his wife.

Yoshida - Lyla honey?

Lyla - Yes. I'm here.

Yoshida walked towards his wife as he was covering the baby and he smiled waiting to see the look of his wife's face.

Yoshida - I know your still sad about you not being able to have...a child.

Lyla looked sad remembering what the doctor said but Yoshida got her attention when he removed the covers. A baby boy was revealed and Lyla instantly seeing the baby teared up as she walked towards Yoshida who just smiled.

Yoshida - Say hello to our new son. Kahn Wagashi.

(Back in the present)

Everyone of Class 1A were shocked of the story that Izuku told and the information of Kahn that Aizawa had.

Bakugo - So that's his twin and he's killing criminals?

Aizawa - No only if they're major criminals or even if they piss him off. But apparently after the death of his mother by the hands of a battle between a villain and hero, he left the house and was never seen again.

Izuku thought that Black was just an evil imitation of Yajin but both had something in common. They lost their mother, Yajin used that power of rage against Ragnarok while Black let all that rage in to the world.

??? - What the hell is going on?

Everyone looked at the door and saw Daizo slightly injured with very little bandages but he looked better than before.

Aizawa - Where were you?

Daizo - Training at Argus, luckily I was fully healed with the Senzu. But that's not important right now tell me what is going on.

Izuku - Black is actually Kahn Wagashi but he's also Yajin's dead twin.

Daizo - I knew he was his twin but his actual twin is shocking to hear. But it doesn't mean both know who the other is. He's a threat and we have to deal with him before he can hurt anyone.