Chapter 59

Mina - What?! You guys fought?!

Hagakure - And your both on house arrest?!

Kaminari - Hilarious!

Sero - Your both idiots.

Instantly Yajin gave them a glare as he shut everyone up.

Yajin - Tell me. When you train today. What bones will you like broken?

Mineta - You won't train us since your on house arrest class rep.

Mineta gave him a smug look but instantly he felt two menacing auras behind him.

Yajin - Who said I was gonna train you?

Kahn - How does 5 training rep sound for today?

Daizo - 5? Too easy let's give all of them 10.

Everyone glared at Mineta but Ochaco and Iida talked to Izuku.

Ochaco - Did you guys make up?

Izuku looked at Yajin who turned to him and gave him a smile.

Izuku - ....Yeah. We did.

Iida - Your lucky you two got away with house arrest.

Yajin - It doesn't matter we're not being left behind. Actually at this point we're ahead of all of you.

Daizo - Kakarot. I wanted to know. You powered up with Kaioken. How is your body still intact?

Yajin - I'm surprised too but maybe just luck. Anyways I'll figure it out later. You guys gotta go to the ceremony.

They started to leave but before all of them was gone, Todoroki looked at Yajin and left.

The dorms were quiet as Izuku and Yajin were cleaning up.

Izuku - So...about my Shoot Style. What did you think of it?

Yajin - ....your movements are too obvious. After you got faster I was still able to predict. You're not gonna win any fight like that. We need to change your movements.

Izuku - Got it.

Eventually they finished cleaning up as Melissa walked out of Yajin's room and both her and Yajin were really quiet since they were pretty shy about their relationship. If thats what they have.

Yajin - I sent you information on the project today. Also don't forget to take this. You need some food later

He gave her a bag of food as she thanked him and both kissed again but instantly they realized what they looked like.

Yajin - Sorry.

Melissa - N-No it was m-my f-fault.

She quickly left as she went to Argus with Yajin trying to figure out what he's gonna do next.

(Timeskip)

Everyone came back as they were tired after the long day they had other than the Saiyans.

Yajin - How was it?