Chapter 2

After hearing the words he needed to hear Izuku kept holding his chest as he let out more tears and All Might spread out his arms as the sunlight shines at him.

All Might - Young man I claim you worthy. My power is yours to obtain.

Izuku stopped crying as he looked at All Might with a confused face.

All Might - You should see your face don't worry I won't force this on you. Do you wanna accept my awesome power or not (spits blood)

Izuku was more confused as he started mumbling and Yajin could only realize that almost every interview or talk with All Might he would always change the subject or make a joke about his quirk. He was hiding the truth of his power.

All Might - The true name of my power is One for All.

Izuku/Yajin - One..for..All.

All Might - It's a sacred torch passed on to hero to hero and Izuku Midoriya you are next. Will you accept?

Izuku stood up as the tears in his eyes were gone and a determined face was shown.

Izuku - I'll do it. Yes!

All Might - A direct answer. I like it.

And so the training for One for All began and only one word Izuku could describe it. Hell.

Izuku has just been punched in the gut and the force pushed him away.

Yajin - Look man I'm sorry to say this but if you want to get into U.A then you need to train harder than ever. That also means by improving your training regime. You have 10 months to become the proper vessel for One for All.

While Izuku would train with All Might on the weekdays he would train in fighting and workouts with Yajin as he would help him find ways to move faster for his training. But he would also need to increase his durability and strength.

Yajin - You have to prepare for the practical and by doing that you need to increase your strength and reflexes.

Izuku - Right.

Izuku would try to hit back Yajin but he would receive  a punch to the gut or he would lose balance and fall.

After an hour Izuku and Yajin would walk back home and eat dinner as for Izuku he would continue on his studying and training. Even during school hours he would do a few workouts but something did affect his life. Bakugo was more quiet and he wouldn't talk to Izuku after the incident and the day of the kiss. Izuku would try to talk to him but he would just ignore him. He tried to figure out if he did something wrong.

(6 months later)

Izuku was taking a box as he was running with Yajin in front of him and All Might in a scooter. But Izuku body started to fail as he dropped down to the floor.

All Might - Hey kid look alive the exams are in 4 months don't tell me you wanna throw in the towel.

Yajin - No he's over worked. His body is gonna have the opposite affect if he keeps doing it. Izuku I thought we agreed you stick to the "Aim to pass All American Dream Plan".

Izuku - I want to.....become the.....greatest hero. I don't just want in U.A. I want to excel and go even further. I want to be like you All Might and be the greatest hero in the world!

Both All Might and Yajin looked shocked but felt proud of his determination and goal. They agreed to change the plans for Izuku to at least get a breather.

(4 months)

All Might walked out of his truck and started walking towards the beach but something caught his attention. He noticed that all the trash was gone completely not even a small speck. But he also saw Izuku on the top of the trash letting out a battle cry.