Chapter 7

Yajin looked up and stared at the white haired villain and then back at the many villains surrounding him.

??? - It's a pleasure to meet you. I saw your potential and I wanted to see it for myself.

Yajin - Who are you?

??? - Apologies. My name is DeVoe.

But before he could continue a giant white streak of lighting passes through Yajin's eyes and he saw a giant man in a body of metal type armor and glowing blue light but with a lighting bolt in the opposite direction on his chest.

DeVoe - What is it Savitar?

Savitar - All the children have been scattered and now are going to face the rest of the men.

DeVoe - Good now let's see how this boy progresses with these men.

Yajin looked around and noticed one of the thugs tried to attack with his finger blade quirk. Yajin easily dodged through his attack and grabbed his head and threw him to the others as another thug with a multi arm quirk tried to punch him but Yajin caught his punches and landed a hard kick to his face.

Yajin - If these are the best you got then I feel bad.

More men showed up and Yajin smiled as he was having a little fun.

(Shipwreck zone)

Izuku - I have my Super Strength but it comes with a cost. Once I use it I'm basically KOed I'm trying to get even stronger so it won't happen.

Mineta - I have these sticky balls they can stick to pretty much anything they grow as fast as I pop up off but I'll bleed if I use too many. Oh and I don't stick to them I just bounce right off of them.

A small silence was present as Izuku and Tsuyu were staring at Mineta as he got pressured from the stares and started crying.

Mineta - Don't look at me like that! I told you we need to wait for a pro! My quirk is not useful in combat situations!

Izuku - No it's an amazing quirk! We just need a plan. Come on think what would Yajin do?

In that moment an idea hit Izuku and he smiled as he told Asui and Mineta his plan.

Tsu - Well what choice to we have. Let's fight.

(Landslide Zone)

Todoroki - I can't believe your losing so easily to a child. I mean your adults put up a better fight.

(Destroyed City Zone)

Bakugo - SAY GOODBYE!

Bakugo and Kirishima were fighting off their share of thugs.

Bakugo - That should be the last of them. Bunch of weaklings.

Kirishima - Come on we have to look for the rest of our class. Chance that they were also spread around the compound.