Chapter 39

I couldn't remember much of what happened after but I knew I was being taken care of. I could feel myself lose consciousness but for some reason, I was fine with it. Nothing will go wrong anymore, I'm home and everything will be like before.

Man was I mistaken...

A giant mansion was located a little far away from the city of Hosu. It was the home of the Wagashi family and a familiar young man walked towards the back and saw a small gravestone.

Kahn - Hello Mother. I'm sorry for never visiting but I want to change that now.

??? - You know that none of us hate you. You know that right Kahn?

Kahn didn't turn to whoever was talking, the man was Yoshida Wagashi.

Kahn - I wanted to apologize...but I still don't forgive society for taking her away from me.

Yoshida - I don't either but she wouldn't want us to continue living with anger. So please come back home to us.

Kahn stood up and walked to the back gate of the mansion not saying a word. Before he opened the gate, he turned to his adoptive father.

Kahn - I have someone who wants to help me. After I'm done then I'll return.

Yoshida - .....I forgive you....we both do son.

Kahn clenched his fist but he quickly relaxed it and wiped his eyes. He walked away and left the mansion.

(2 days after)

It has been 2 days after the conflict with Kahn Wagashi/Goku Black. U.A was rebuilt and Yajin was walking through downtown as he had people taking pictures since they were happy to see him alive again. A few hours after waking up Yajin asked the police department even the Hero Association to fix his paperwork and even have them state to everyone to treat him like a regular citizen. But that didn't fly out so much.

However he did get plenty of privacy when Yajin went to the cemetery and visited his mother. He would spend over an hour just sitting next to the grave stone and either cry or sleep next to it.

Let's head towards the present.

"ARGUS Industries"

A building for the top scientist and even best engineers, Yajn, Daizo and Kahn were all training in the gravity chamber with 30 times gravity and Yajin and Kahn getting better with the gravity pretty quick.

Yajin kicked Daizo back with Kahn delivering a strong uppercut to Daizo and rushing towards Yajin as both rushed towards each other and started landing at each other massive blows.

Melissa who was inspecting the gravity room for any overloads or even warnings for massive power spike but luckily it was perfectly balanced since all three of them inserted some of their energy and the room quickly upgraded to handle it's power.

Melissa - These guys are getting stronger by the hour, they'll probably even surpass Uncle Might in no time.

David - I think they have. Well I'll go and go with my meeting with the board meeting just be sure to stop the machine in 12 minutes.

Melissa - Okay.

She continued to watch the hybrids and she saw Yajin and Kahn working together against Daizo who was having trouble against them but still pretty good defense.