Chapter 64 (Red Riot)

Kirishima and Fatgum were sent to a random area as they got ready for a fight.

Fatgum - It looks like we're stuck here for now but let's get ready to fight.

Both of them saw a giant muscular man with a Hassaikai mask running towards them with his fist clenched and ready to strike.

Red Riot - Come on. I'll smash your fist to pieces!

He got ready with him activating his quirk to his maximum. Unbreakable. Ready to received the strike.

The villain ran right at Kirishima as he struck him and Kirishima blocked him but his eyes widen as he was sent towards the wall. The man wasn't done as he attacked Fatgum with several strikes. He backed away as Fatgum caught his breath and looked at Kirishima.

Fatgum - You good?

He was shocked to see Kirishima breathing heavily and his arms cracked and destroyed.

Rappa - You know what I think? Knives and guns got no place in a fight. Anyone can win if they got a weapon, that's the cowards way. A real fighter kills his opponent with nothing but his strength. You a real fighter?

Fatgum - You're not gonna take us down that easily!

He aimed his punch right at Rappa but a barrier blocked his punch. This confused the hero as another man was with Rappa.

Tengai - So we have Fatgum and a boy with a hardening quirk. They're both suited for defense. Disappointing, isn't Rappa?

Again Rappa attacked Fatgum multiple times as even with his fat, he was able to feel the blows. Tengai even pointed out on how Kirishima was so damaged that he didn't even consider him a shield.

Fatgum - Your names Rappa right? It's been a while since I've been hit that hard. I've done a decent amount of fighting through the years too. In the end it all comes down to either your arms get tired or my body gives out. A spear vs shield, which one is stronger? I guess we're gonna find out now aren't we?!

Rappa - Finally! You totally get me fatso!

Both continued to fight as Fatgum kept receiving damage as Kirishima just doubting himself.

Kirishima - USELESS! Hidashi trained you and yet...your still the same. Nothing has changed...nothing has changed.

His mind went back to his past as he remembered how he tried to stop some students using another student's quirk.

Kirishima tried to stop them but he was taken down easily but eventually a girl named Mina Ashido stopped them as everyone said that she would easily become a hero.

He kept doubting himself as after the school day ended, Kirishima saw a giant man almost hurting a few girls but his body didn't move. Mina stepped in and told him what he wanted to know or is what he thought, however after he left she cried in fear as they left in tears.

But Kirishima was broken, once he arrived home he didn't know exactly what to choose for a school as he was gonna erase U.A from his choice paper. In pure frustration he threw a book at his shelf but a video of Crimson Riot was played.

The interview was the thing that Kirishima needed to hear as he finally understood what he meant of his words. Chivalry is about living a life without any regrets. His tears were the beginning of his new goals.

Training harder, he would be accepted into U.A  as Mina even noticed his new look once the new year had started. Kirishima vowed to never freeze again.

(Timeskip)

Kirishima got on his knees as he caught his breath and he just saw Yajin punching and continuing his training but the Saiyan noticed his friend just smile.