Chapter 73

Everyone had been waiting for Yajin as he was with Master Kratos getting ready for the tournament

Kahn on the other hand was watching most of the fighters getting ready but his attention turned to Kenji.

Daizo - What's wrong?

Kahn - You know that kid with the gi.

Daizo - What about him?

Kahn - That's the last one. That's Gohan.

Daizo eyes slightly widen as he watched Kenji getting ready for the tournament as he started to control his breathing.

Kratos - Everyone! We will begin the tournament.

Yajin walked out next to him wearing a orange and blue gi.

Yajin - Hey guys.

Daizo - So using the outfit of your ancestor

Yajin - I thought it was appropriate. What about you guys.

Kahn/Daizo - Shut up

Yajin chuckled as he noticed Kenji and he could sense the power coming from him.

Kahn - He's-

Yajin - I know. I knew when I saw him.

Daizo - Where are your wives? I thought by now they would be by your side like always.

Yajin - The Master received a noticed of a strange noise coming from the old abandoned village near the mountain. So they went on to check. It will take a while so they won't be back in about an hour or two.

They nodded as they went to the stage and everyone was already seated but Class A had their seats close to the front as everyone sat down however Yajin wasn't there.

He was in the stage with Kratos, Dai and two more older students. They were all kneeling with their head facing the ground as Hercules spoke up.

Hercules - Everyone...before we begin this tournament, let me speak for a moment. The chosen one has been selected! Now she will choose her successor!