Chapter 47

Izuku and the others were in the location of tracker but what they saw next scared them. A room filled with Nomus. Melissa got the attention of everyone and they saw a truck being lifted from the ground as Mount Lady destroyed the entrance of the warehouse. They were able to be set down gently and stayed out of sight as Best Jeanist, Mount Lady, Gang Orca and Tiger were neutralizing the Nomus

(While with the League of Villains)

All Might - Enough is enough. Your game has come to an end Tomura Shigaraki.

Shigaraki - You think it's over? Don't be stupid...I've only just begun to play. Justice, Peace. You created a garbage society by lifted up ridiculous ideals. That's why I targeted you All Might, it's why I started gathering people to my cause. If you think this is the end then you already lost. Kurogiri!

However Edgeshot came in and knocked him out as Gran Torino revealed the identity of all the villains. Eventually Shigaraki knew he was in the corner and he had a flashback of his meeting with his master. All for One.

Before anything could happen, a portal like sludge came out of nowhere and Bakugo with Nomus coming out making the heroes and the police fight them off. Bakugo disappeared with the villains with him.

All Might - I fear that he has made a move.

(2 Minutes Earlier)

The heroes had all Nomus captured however a small sound of footsteps got their attention.

??? - I'm sorry Tiger. But Ragdoll's quirk was so useful, I just had to take it. How could I not?

Gang Orca - Are you with the League?

Tiger - Someone get us some light!

??? - Since my body was mostly destroyed. I haven't been able to stock up on quirks.

Instantly Best Jeanist used his quirk to capture whoever was speaking but this person's arm grew in size and created a giant shockwave of power. This knocked everyone back and almost all of them out with Best Jeanist shocked and scared of the power he seen just now.

??? - I see why your Number 4 hero. Best Jeanist. That blast should have annihilated the lot of you. But you were able to manipulate everyone's clothing and save them just in time. Quick thinking, consider me impressed.

Best Jeanist tried to attack but his power was blown away by another blast cutting through his stomach and destroying a lung or kidney. His body went limp as the man was revealed to be All for One.

All for One - I think you need to come out and show yourself.

A few footsteps were heard as from behind the walls were the now scared and unmovable students who never seen anything like that.

The creature was different as he was black with light blue and white as he let out a roar/screech. His eyes opened and his many teeth were shown with his tongue growing in size. This was something new.

 This was something new