Chapter 3

U.A is the best hero school in Japan and it has been my dream to enter this school for many years even after moving away, my goal was always to become a great hero to protect those who can't protect themselves. All Might went to U.A and I knew that U.A was the school I needed to go.

Right now I am going to take the Entrance Exam. I will pass and make it to U.A for Izuku and my mom.

(Present Time)

Yajin was behind everyone as he was ready to take the exam and he could tell there was so many possible students. After he stretched for a while he heard Present Mic said start as he quickly rushed through everyone and he flew to the pointers as he took them left and right.

Yajin - All I have to do is take many one and two pointers while leaving some for everyone else. Maybe even help some of the others participants.

(Teacher Lounge)

The U.A teachers were watching as they saw most of the students going along with the exam. The ones that interested them were on the screen as the focus was the young boy with glasses, Bakugo,Midoriya and Hidashi.

Nezu - It looks like we have an interesting batch this year some use speed to get their chances, while some use info to collect their points and some use raw power to advance.

Midnight - But it looks like someone is using all those attributes and from the looks of it he's also helping some of the other participants.

The screen showed Yanji pulling out a girl with what looks like a frog quirk from getting hit.

Yanji - Careful there you don't wanna get hit.

??? - "Ribbit" Thank you.

All Might - Young Hidashi is a true hero in spirit, he took down most of the 1 and 2 pointers and left the rest for the others. And he still wants to help out the others even if it means they get more points than him.

Yajin drops to one of the buildings as he was catching his breath.

Yajin - Man that does take a lot out in a guy. I think I have enough points and I don't see the Zero pointer anywhere so no big deal.

Before he could start getting ready to jump a giant rumble was created and it attracted the attention of all of the students.

Yajin - What the hell is going on?

After the tremor a giant robot was shown as it had a 0 on it's side.

Yajin - So that's the 0 pointer. Damn and everyone is running from it, I don't blame them. Wait yeah I can take it I just need a good few seconds and I should be good.

Yajin flew down as he stood on top of the 0 pointer but he heard a few screams and so he quickly helped the other participants out of the way and prepared an attack as he spread his arms out and a giant yellow electric aura surrounded him.

Yajin - HAAA!!!!

Vlad King - It looks like the boy is going to face off against the 0 pointer.

A man with black and a white grey scarf looked at the screen as he noticed the power Yajin was letting out.