Chapter 74

Kenji - Gohan...it sounds slightly familiar but I have never heard it.

Kahn - Could it be that he hasn't gotten to a point where they would reach him?

Daizo - We received the message 5 months ago so I assumed he also got the same.

Akemi - Maybe since he was still inexperienced or because he was far away that there was no need to.

Yajin - That could be a possibility. But right now. Let's focus on the true matter.

Kahn - Right. Kenji, we are going to train you so one day you can join us on our fight with DeVoe.

Daizo - However it doesn't mean that we will go easy on you. We are Saiyans. A warrior race with the drive for battle so I don't expect any weakness or slacking.

Yajin - Kahn or if you want you can call him Black. Told me that you can transform so would you mind showing us.

Kenji - Of course.

Standing up, Kenji clenched his fist as he growled and his aura exploded with his hand standing up with a purple aura covering his body. Soon he took a breath as he was now transformed into a Super Saiyan.

Yajin - Impressive. Everyone.

They all stood up with Yajin included as they all powered up and Kenji watched in amazement and shock of the power he felt and saw.

Yajin - This form of all of us is called Super Saiyan

Yajin - This form of all of us is called Super Saiyan. But this isn't our limit and I believe that you have the potential to surpass easily and I will show you that.

All of them powered down as they relaxed and kept talking about the training plan.

However unbeknownst to them, somewhere in mountains near the abandoned village was something walking around. The figure looked around as it smiled.

??? - Interesting. You figured out how to hide your presence. But that doesn't mean you can hide forever.

Inside one of the home, Nier watched the figure leave as she took a small breath of relief however she was interrupted by a sound behind her.

??? - My~. Another beautiful catch.

Nier was then wrapped around in bindings as the figure smiled and knocked her out.

Luckily something small flew away as it carried a small note.

(The next day)

Yajin and Kajin were training together as Yajin made Kenji a bet to see if he can perfect his transformation just like the others.

Kenji did all he could and even used "Concentration Points" in many different ways as each striker was getting faster however Yajin wasn't even trying.

Yajin - He's just as strong as me when I fought Kahn for the first time.