My Hero Academia Falling Hero. Chap 24

I hope your ready because I won't accept failure. You get what we need and come back because my father's work will be shown to the world. Now go Ragnarok!

Ragnarok - Yes sir.

Ragnarok leaves the area as he takes off his mask and punches a mirror as he looked at his face in the cracked mirror.

Ragnarok - I hope your ready Hidashi.

The world of quirks has evolved in a high state with 80% of the planet having an ability of their own. But before quirks even began the 6 strongest warriors defeated a great evil only to stay in hibernation until the next generation can take its place and come back to destroy but when the world is filled with darkness even in the small corner there will always be light. A young man with Spiky hair and a boy with green hair as one was on his knees and the other holding his hand out.

Yajin - Izuku Midoriya you too can become a hero.

All Might - My power is called One for All.

A scene showed Yajin and Izuku training and both going on their battle training, the Sports Festival and Yajin and Daizo fighting and with Izuku and Yajin smiling.

The clouds opened as a plane was shown flying. Inside that same boy Yajin Hidashi was shown sleeping while listening to music as he then started to wake up and he saw the beautiful sight which was I-Island.

Yajin - I can't believe it

Yajin - I can't believe it. I-Island looks even more beautiful than I thought.

Azura - It seems we finally made it. Now remember you have your new outfit because the concert it's gonna showcase the new Red Hood.

Yajin smiled as the plane landed and he then felt Izuku and All Might's energy as he stalled for a little longer just so he can hide the fact of them together and for them not to see him.

Azura - You have your ticket right?

Yajin - Yeah...I wish Mirko could have shown up she would have loved it especially the food I heard it was something called "gourmet"

Azura - I still can't believe so many people are here before the Expo also did U.A let you bring your hero costume.

Yajin - Oh yeah I'm glad they finished it. I was told it had stronger material but nothing that will make it heavier.

Yajin put on his gi as he had a big smile on his face since he was really excited to be here.

Azura - We still have a lot of time before the meeting so we should be good. I'm gonna go and check us in the hotel I'll send you the keycard. You can go and explore the island just be sure to meet me back at 6:00 pm okay.

Yajin - Yes ma'am.

Yajin gave his mom a kiss and left running as she just stood there with a smile happy seeing her son even more grown up. While with Izuku he was walking around with Melissa as they talk about the Expo and the Island.