Chapter 38

Kahn - Mama!

Lyla opened the door and she saw Kahn holding his pillow tightly scared. She went to his side and hugged her son.

Lyla - What's wrong sweetheart?

Kahn - I had a bad dream. I was alone and I looked around the entire mansion and you weren't there!

Lyla - (yawn) A nightmare.

Kahn - I don't want you to leave me. (cries) I don't want to be alone and not have you with me mama!

Lyla - Oh my brave little boy. You will never lose me. Here.

She gave him a small ring, it was a grey ring with what seemed like an infinity symbol. Kahn looked at her as she had a smile and he hugged her with tears in his eyes.

He put on the ring and she put the covers and Kahn still looked scared and she started singing.

"Moonbeams and starlight, magical twilight. The warmest ray, hear it whispering your name. Rainbows at midnight, sparkling night skies. Don't go away, stay another day."

Kahn went to sleep with a small smile and Lyla laid with him as she slept with her son.

Lyla - I will always be with you my baby.

Yajin looked at Black with pure rage as he pushed him back and Black easily gained his balance, he looked at Momo and she was afraid but Yajin didn't show anger at all.

Goku - Get out of here and help the others. Please don't interfere anymore.

She was scared but she complied with his order. However she was glad that he still had his sanity. Yajin and Black had a silent look at each other as Black smiled

Goku - You've gone too far. Now you'll deal with me.

Both disappeared and in quick speeds both were already causing so many shockwaves.

Everyone saw that the battle was headed towards the city but before they reached the city they took the battle higher to the skies

Everyone saw that the battle was headed towards the city but before they reached the city they took the battle higher to the skies. Melissa and David arrived to the school and they still couldn't believe what was going on until they quickly got out a syringe and took out 3 vials that had the word "Senzu" on it.

While in the sky Yajin punched Black away and rushed towards him with his arms covered in his energy and shot out many Kiai strikes towards which he quickly dodged and kicked Yajin away.

Black - This is more exciting. The more I fight, the better I am getting with my combat skills. I will continue to evolve.

Black smiled loving the sensation of the fight with blood dripping from his mouth and he saw Yajin rushing in with all of his might.