(Gaia Arc) Deleted Scene

I was thinking of this but I didn't think it would be that great or funny to add in the story. So I'll let you guys decided.

(Chapter 72)

Suma was called again from Master Kratos however the rain was much stronger than ever, Yajin was thinking of heading out for her but Jirou was nearby the area as she used her quirk and found her.

Jirou - Let's take shelter over there.

Both ran to a nearby shed as Jirou closed the door and started to dry herself with a few towels.

Suma - Oh my goodness. We're gonna die by this rain and I will never get to see Master Yajin again! I just wanted to spend another night with him. I love him too much! WAAAH!!!

Jirou - Oh god. I need to calm her down. Suma, please I need you to relax so I can find some nearby areas to move to. Your crying is making it really hard for that.

Suma - But what if I die and Master Yajin forgets about me?! I don't want that for me! WAAAH!

Her crying didn't stop as Jirou got fed up and slapped her face to get her attention.

Jirou - Are you good now?

Suma - ...yes...could please.....do that again but....pull my hair.

Hearing this comment made Jirou blush however both just went with the flow and had a eventful night.

(Morning)

Jirou - Wow. I think yesterday was the best night of my life.

Momo - You okay Jirou?

Jirou - Never better.

??? - JIROU!!!!

Running out of his home in a flash, someone landed behind her as that person was Yajin with a furious look.

Jirou - I didn't expect you this early. Tell me Goku (chuckling)...how's the wife?

Yajin - Oh Suma? She's fine, everything's normal except she's FUCKING PARALYZED!

Jirou - Woah. (Chuckles) You don't sound happy at all.

Yajin - Jirou, I'm gonna ask you this shit once. Did you fuck my wife?

Jirou - Twice, bitch.

Yajin - SON OF A BITCH!

(I don't know if I should make this canon.) A Big Inspiration for this skit was heavily influenced by the amazing DevilArtemis. Go check out his channel and I will put the video that inspired this great skit. Tell me if this should be canon or not.