Chapter 31

Black stood there with the same smile and nothing changed but it was until Izuku just slowly walked forward but he was cut off when Black saw Daizo walking towards him and both were now face to face.

Daizo - You know me?

Black - Vegeta...yes I've read about you. Strong but familiar...we've never met but your energy gives off a weird familiarity.

Daizo's fist started to tighten he started to get angry at the response because he just wanted his rival and friend to be back.

Vegeta - Kakarot...what happened to you?

Black looked around confused as his aura and his eyes went back to his regular color.

Black - Who's Kakarot? I think your confusing me with someone else.

Black turned around as he looked at his hands and swiped away the blood from them.

He was about to leave but Daizo blasted his direction as he kicked it away.

Black looked at Daizo as he powered up and he gave him an irritated look, Daizo kept powering up to his strongest point but his muscles bulked and his eyes were changing. He let out a yell and All Might made sure everyone was evacuated from the area with the students standing their ground.

The smoke cleared with Black surprised of the power boost.

Black - His power raised up dramatically.

Daizo was now more bulked up and he let out a breath and his appearance didn't change much but his muscles were more bulked up and his hair was more spiky like if he went through a transformation.

Without even a second Daizo rushed towards Black and went for a punch with Black barely blocking his punch as he crashed through a building and Daizo started to deliver an onslaught of attacks with Black blocking each punch.

Vegeta - If you don't remember then I'll make you remember!

Black blocked every punch with him powering up a little but just enough to lower the damage from Daizo. Daizo noticed he wasn't fighting back as he got behind him and kicked his lower body and punched him to the ground.

Black - Seems he's gonna be fun.

Black backflipped away before Daizo could attack but was kicked away and then he was blasted from behind as he saw Bakugo releasing explosions from behind.

Bakugo - Hurry up and remember!

Black flew up and blasted towards his direction causing for Bakugo to lose sight of him. Something then attached to Black and he saw tape in his right arm.

Black - Tape?

Sero had Sato grab the tape and use all his strength to pull him down which caught Black off guard and Kaminari quickly grabbed the tape and focused his power in one point.