Funny Chapter - Off Brands

(Big thanks to MonarchChaos and FullmoonJG for the help and love)

It was a good day in Japan. Not much crime was happening and all of the students in Class 1A were doing well.

Yajin was finishing up his regular training regime, he got a text from his friend Son Nathan.

Yajin - It's been a while since we hung out, let me give him a call.

Nathan - Hello?

Yajin - Hey Nathan. It's been a while man.

Nathan - Yeah, sorry I haven't been around. I had my training taking most of my time but I'm taking an off day.

Yajin - Awesome man, you wanna hang today?

Nathan - Sure, where are we hanging today?

Yajin - Give me a moment and I'll send you the location.

Nathan - Alright then, I'll catch you later.

Hanging up the phone, Yajin took a quick shower and got dressed and noticed Yuki talking with Kaminari and Sero.

Yajin - Hey Yuki.

Yuki - Huh? Oh hello Brother.

Yajin - How have you settled down so far?

Yuki - Really well. The house that you gave me is really comfortable.

Yajin - I'm glad your doing well. Say let's hang out with a friend of mine. I'm sure you would want to show us your home.

Yuki - Yes brother. I was able to get the things that you told me. Food, Furniture and even some video games. Kaminari and Sero took me and helped me by the best stuff.

Sero - Don't worry Yajin. He's set and his home is awesome.

Yajin - Thanks guys. Well then I'll show up in a bit so I'll invite a friend of mine and we'll show up, cool?

Yuki smiled as he went back to his home and started to get everything ready.

Yajin - Hey I'm glad your in town man.

Nathan - Yeah it has been a struggle to balance all of this but luckily we had some time. Also who's house is this?

Yajin - This is a friend of mine. His name is Yuki and we actually saved him from Overhaul.

Nathan - I saw that. I'm glad he's safe now.

Yajin nodded and knocked on the door as they could hear something fall or someone as Yuki opened the door.

Yuki - Hi. Sorry for the small mess.

Yajin saw his house was really clean and more simple.

Yajin - Yuki, I would like for you to meet Son Nathan.

Yuki - Hello, I'm Yuki Sakura, it's a pleasure to meet you.

Nathan - Nice to meet you too. No need for you to be so formal.

Yajin - So Yuki, what's the plan for tonight?

Yuki - We could play with my PS1. Sero said "we couldn't go wrong with a classic"

Nathan - Oh I remember the PS1.

Yajin - Good times, yeah connect it-....