Chapter 14

Midnight - Katsuki Bakugo!

Bakugo looked shocked and a little embarrassed that he was the fist to be on stage but he went up anyway.

Midnight went to whisper to him as he told her something and she told Mic without anyone knowing as he played a song and Bakugo started singing.

Everyone applause for him as Yajin didn't know Bakugo could sing that well. Many others were alright some even decided to forfeit because they couldn't sing or they were too embarrassed. Todoroki was next as he got on stage and he sang as well and many were surprised on how amazing his voice sounded when he was in singing.

The main ones that have passed were Bakugo, Todoroki, Kirishima, Testutestu, Jirou, Kaminari, Mina, Iida, Monoma, Ochaco, Shinso, Tokoyami and Yaoyorozu. Now there were only 3 spots left and many were not Iida good as them.

Midnight - Izuku Midoriya it's your turn.

Izuku was super shy but he went up there and took a deep breath. As he signaled Midnight and she nodded and Present Mic started the music. What Izuku didn't know is that All Might and Inko also mostly the rest of Class 1A weren't prepared of the vocals of Izuku.

Midnight showed a green card and Izuku was an immediate entry and now it was the last two. Lucas Daizo and Yajin Hidashi.

Daizo got up and he let out a sigh and started singing.

Midnight - Now that was a show!

Yajin clapped mostly not knowing how amazing so many people sang but the main one is the person he's mostly more focused on.

Midnight - Yajin it's your turn now.

Yajin got a little red and looked to his mom as she gave him a nod and so he went up to the stage and he signaled Mic to play the tape.

(Add the Choreography part as well)

Everyone was quiet until the whole stadium even the people outside burst into a giant sound of cheers and applause.

Midnight - No need for review Yajin Hidashi passes to the Finals.

Present Mic - We now have 16 participants and it's time for a small break so we can prepare the arena. Let's have an hour lunch break.