Chapter: 57

Gogeta grabbed onto the rail as he looked at Melissa.

Gogeta - Go. Get away from here.

He jumped over the rails and landed on the ground as he slowly walked towards Ikaru and then started to run.

At quick speeds he jumped and flew passing Ikaru with the raging Saiyan chasing him and shooting many energy blast but Gogeta was easily dodging them.

Kahn slowly got up with Akemi and him could only watch on as they were shocked of the power of Gogeta.

Gogeta saw he was far enough and he punched away a few blast as his aura started to darken a bit.

Gogeta - Now it's our turn.

He powered up as Ikaru was closing in and Gogeta let out a scream as his aura was dark red.

Gogeta - Kaioken!

Ikaru went for a punch but Gogeta slapped his hand away and punched him back as both clashed twice and Gogeta blocked a punch and uppercut Ikaru

Ikaru shook his head trying to get his balance again as he screamed and tried to punch Gogeta but he was slowly countered as Gogeta maneuvered his hand away and delivered a sharp elbow to his stomach. Using this chance, Gogeta even did a spin kick landing it on Ikaru's face as he spat a bit of blood with the kick having enough force to send him all the way to the ground causing a massive shockwave

Gogeta flew up as he charged an attack and he shot it down as the one blast spread apart into several blast targeted at Ikaru.

Gogeta - Stardust Fall!

The blast kept hitting until Ikaru got fed up with the attack and his aura expanded creating a barrier that stopped the blast and rushing towards Gogeta with a grab. Gogeta quickly vanished behind as both started to speed around each other.

Gogeta - It seems he's still evolving. I need to stop him quickly. The Kaioken could drain the fusion pretty quickly. 

Gogeta kicked Ikaru back but he noticed this time the kick didn't do much damage. Ikaru grabbed his leg and dragged him forwards as he delivered a punch to his stomach and kicked him away.

He landed on the ground quickly doing a kip up dodging a blast and he used instant transmission with Ikaru looking around for him.

He turned around and Gogeta hit his face with a knee and spin kicked his face. Pushing Ikaru away as he crashed onto the other side of the arena.

Gogeta - I need to go even further if I'm gonna stop him.

He backed away as he dropped from Kaioken and his eyes turned red as he let out a strong yell. He transformed into a Super Saiyan.