Chapter 62

Chisaki - I hope you'll forgive my daughter, heroes. I don't know what to do with her. Always playing rough, bumping into things.

Yajin - Chisaki from Shie Hassaikai.

He noticed Izuku's face as both him and Mirio put on his mask to cover his expression.

Mirio - Whoopsie-daisy looks like that darn mask came off again.

Yajin - We should probably get it resized. Hahaha. His energy is horrifying but not as strong as All for One but it's pretty close.

Mirio - I'm so sorry about that. It was our fault, too.

Mirio went on to even bring up the mask as Chisaki just said it was to keep away the filth.

Chisaki - I don't believe I've seen you three around the area before.

Yajin - Well we are new to the area. I'm sure you guessed that much.

Chisaki - What agency do you belong to?...Actually. Aren't you the famous Goku.

Yajin - Hahaha. You must have been informed. Yeah that's me. I'm actually just patrolling this area with my teammates. Come on guys we need to finish patrolling before lunch.

He bend down to grab Izuku as Eri grabbed tightly on both of their arms.

Eri - Please. Please don't go.

Instantly Izuku and Yajin's eyes got a little serious as Izuku spoke up.

Izuku - Excuse me. But your daughter she's shaking.

Chisaki - A reaction to being scolded.

Yajin - Yes. Also there are bandages.

Chisaki - She's an extremely clumsy girl.

Izuku - But...she's shaking. She won't let go. Are these injuries normal for you?

Chisaki got a little serious with Mirio worried that it would get worse. However Chisaki spoke up.

Chisaki - This is embarrassing. Why not talk somewhere more private?

He walked towards the alleyway as Yajin gave Izuku a signal for him to let go of Eri as he picked her up.

Yajin - Eri. Listen to me.

She looked up and saw Yajin look at her and then look back at Chisaki.

I need you to relax. I'm going to be watching over you. This light...will be your protector.

His hand glowed a small yellow orb as it landed on Eri's hand. She looked at him as he smiled and nodded.

Chisaki - Eri disobeys me, no matter what I try.

Mirio - Kids huh? Must not be easy.

Chisaki - Yes. They always believe that they can do whatever they want. It always causes such a pain to fix their messes.

He reached for his left glove as Eri got scared as her eyes met with his but Yajin delivered a glare back at him. He set her down as she clenched her fist hiding the light. Quickly running back to Chisaki which shocked Izuku.

Chisaki - Good. Done with your temper tantrum?

She nodded as he apologized for her actions as he wished them luck on their patrol. But Yajin knew something was up.

Yajin - They're energies....

Izuku - Wai-..

Mirio - He was ready to get violent, that's why she went back. Let's report to Sir.