Chapter 10

Yajin - Yaoyorozu what are you doing here?

Momo- Sorry i didn't call I just wanted to see if you were alright since yesterday.

Yajin - Oh yeah I'm fine back to fighting shape and everything so no need to worry. Would you like to come in?

Momo nodded as Yajin made a cup of tea for her and Momo started blushing heavily since Yajin didn't had a shirt on.

Yajin - What's wrong?

Momo - Nothing it's....just really hot today.

Yajin then reached out for her as he noticed his shirt was off. He smirked as he got close to Yaoyorozu and lifted her chin up so their eyes met.

Yajin - You like what you see?

Momo then started touching his chest as he got closer and both lips were so close you could think they were kissing.

Yajin - yaoyorozu...

Momo - yes.

Yajin - are you alright?

Momo - What?

Yaoyorozu comes back to reality as she saw Yajin sitting in front of her with a shirt on and touching her forehead.

Yajin - Your really warm are you alright? Sick or maybe hungry I'll cook you something.

Yaoyorozu then realized that what happened was just a dream and she felt so embarrassed that she dreamt something so lewd. She got up and walked towards the kitchen and she noticed that Yajin was humming a song as she heard and knew the song from the top of her head.

Momo - "I love it when you call me señorita"

Yajin - I see you know it.

Momo - Of course I adore Red Hood's music but I wonder what he looks like without the mask.

Yajin - Yeah but hey I just remembered about the paper of our quirks that Mr. Aizawa gave us so do you wanna work on that right now?

Momo - Yes actually.

Yajin - Oh I know how about we have fun while working on the project like we can go on a hike and camp there for a day that way we have the whole day to work on it.

Yaoyorozu agreed as both called their parents and quickly agreed the two go and hike.

Yajin - Let me just grab a few clothes and some supplies we might need.

Momo - My house is a little too far so maybe we could...go to the mall.

Yajin - Yeah sure I don't mind.

Yaoyorozu smiled and Yajin quickly got the supplies he needed and both made their way to the mall. During their walk both were laughing as Yajin told her one time when he was a kid he would act like the invisible bunny duo with Izuku with his aunty Inko.

Momo - That's adorable. I wish I had a picture.

Yajin - The only picture I have of me and Izuku is when we were 4 and we spent Halloween together.

He took out his phone and showed the picture of him and Izuku but he was wearing a dragon like costume and Izuku was wearing a bunny costume.

Momo - Please send me that picture it's so adorable.

Yajin was blushing out of embarrassment as he wanted to say no but before he could do anything Yaoyorozu grabbed his phone and send the picture to herself.

Yajin couldn't be more embarrassed as Yaoyorozu was baby talking the picture.

They made it to the mall and Yaoyorozu went to buy some clothes for the hike as Yajin went to the closest library and tried to find a good book to read at the night.