Chapter 37

Kirishima - H-Hidashi?!

Yajin flew up to the sky at the same level as Black was as well and he saw Black hold his chest and he was healing himself again. Yajin didn't stop him and he looked at Black and he couldn't believe how identical they looked.

Goku - So...Black. Is that what you called yourself?

Black - Goku Black. We do look alike, it's uncanny.

Goku - Yeah but I didn't think we would meet like this.

Black - Neither did I. But hey it's funny to know that everyone sees you now.

Goku looked down and saw all his friends down as his rage slowly grew and he saw Daizo passed out and beaten.

Goku - Vegeta I'm sorry for being late. But I'll finish this fight for you.

Yajin got in his battle stance and Black got in the same stance as him with both now having a stand off. Mirko and Kefla were smiling in tears and the same helicopter that caught the previous fight of Class A against Black was broadcasting the return of Yajin.

Reporter - I...I can't believe on what I am seeing. It seems Yajin Hidashi survived the explosion of I-island and is currently ready to fight for U.A against his imposter.

Yajin and Black leaped towards each with Black going for a right hook with Yajin dodging and kicking Black back. He lowered his leg and had a smile on his face.

Goku - Goku vs Goku Black? This is gonna be interesting

Goku - Goku vs Goku Black? This is gonna be interesting...I'm pretty excited.

Black - Yes. This battle will be one for the history books. Who's truly the strongest?

Black and Yajin flew up and Yajin blocked three punches and dodged a kick and countered with his own kick to the face and a hard left hook to the ground.

Black landed on the ground and smiled feeling his power increase. He felt his body getting stronger fighting Yajin.

Black - Heheehahaha! Yes this was the opponent my body would react to better. So this is the power of the legendary Goku.

Goku - We're pretty similar huh? You get excited when fighting a strong opponent.

Black - Yes I do.

Goku - Strange...I should be fighting to stop him but it feels like-

Black - Like this is regular for us. I want to fight him for sport, not for a death match.

Goku/Black - I want to test my limits against him.

Both powered up and rushed at each other as Black blasted Yajin with Yajin quickly crossing his arms to block as the blast hit him head on. But...the blast didn't hurt. It felt like nothing.

This was all in Black's plan as he smiled and rushed at Yajin and delivered a punch to his face, a right hook to his gut and an a strong left uppercut catching Yajin off guard.