Chapter 68

The battle was over as the police, paramedics were treating the injured with Yajin looking around and he slowly started to lose consciousness.

The last thing he saw was Eri being laid in a bed and Yuki also taken to a bed and Yajin finally rested his body.

However these fights never went unnoticed as everyone who watched were worried of the power that was displayed and one young man could see so much similarities between him and another man he knew too well.

(A few hours later)

Yajin woke up in a cold sweat as he saw that he was in the hospital, he looked around and saw that it was night time already.

He walked around and grabbed his destroyed gi and put it back on and walked around the hospital but he felt a familiar energy.

He was able to get passed by the doctors and nurses that were nearby as he opened the door and saw a man with medical tubes in his stomach and his heart beat being very slow.

Yajin - Nighteye?

Nighteye heard the voice as his head slowly moved to him and he smiled.

Nighteye - There you are...hero.

The weak sounds of his voice immensely hurt Yajin as he slowly walked to his bed and tears were close to escaping.

Nighteye - Don't...cry. Smiling....is essential to....a brighter....future.

Yajin - I'm sorry. I couldn't protect you...(sobbing) I'm so sorry sir.

Nighteye slowly moved his right hand and touched his face. Yajin cried even more as he placed his hand on his but this brought something...no. A gift.

Yajin and Nighteye watched his whole life like painting and videos in a museum but they saw the change in the future. A Brighter Future was connected to these images. Izuku and Eri, Yajin and Endeavor fighting against Yuki, The previous holders of One for All and Yajin flowing with power and the finally result of these events connected to the last image.

Yajin and Izuku smiling together as the world watched.

Nighteye - Yajin....please....fight for this beautiful...future.

Yajin looked at him with tears flowing down as he nodded and Sir Nighteye whispered one last thing as Yajin chuckled and promised him.

Nighteye - I'll see you later....Son Goku.

Smiling as his heartbeat stopped and Yajin couldn't stop crying as he got on his knees and cried.

Yajin - sir...I promise....your vision will be shared.

He contacted the doctors and nurses to announce his date and he walked towards Mirio's room and couldn't stop his tears.