Chapter 60

Yajin had his Gi in his backpack as he put on a new outfit. It was a orange jacket, black shirt, gloves and blue jeans.

 It was a orange jacket, black shirt, gloves and blue jeans

He grabbed his phone and sent a text to someone. Putting his phone in his pocket, he flew towards Argus at incredible speed.

(Argus)

Melissa had just finished testing the new plutonium fusion with it having small reactions but she decided to call it a day.

She unwrapped her hair and went to her office and released how big it was as she thought of some equipment she could add inside.

However she heard a knock from the window as she turned around to see Yajin with a small bento box.

Yajin waved as Melissa rolled her eyes and opened the window.

Yajin - Hey.

Melissa - Hey.

He walked in as he placed the bento box down and admired her work as he noticed a small paper.

Yajin - Plutonium Fusion?

Melissa - Next best step to clean infinite energy.

Yajin - I thought you might be hungry.

She smiled and took the box as she saw the food which also caused her mouth to water just a bit.

Melissa - What brings you here?

Yajin - Well...Endeavor called me.

Melissa - Wait. Endeavor like the Number 2  Hero?

Yajin - Yeah. He wanted to see me. I don't know why but I'm gonna go....and I was wondering if you wanted to join me?

Melissa - I don't want to be a bother or anything.

Yajin - No. I want you to go.

She stayed quiet for a moment as she agreed and Yajin sighed in relief.

Melissa - Hey...my dad was invited to a ball in downtown and he can't go but I can but I was wondering....

Yajin - Sure. I'll go with you.

Melissa - Really?

Yajin - Yeah. It's a date.

Instantly he froze as his face got red as Melissa smiled but she also blushed.

Melissa - We should go.

Yajin - Right.

He grabbed her hand as he opened the window and shouted to the sky.

Yajin - Flying Nimbus.

Soon a yellow cloud appeared as Melissa looked at Yajin with a bit of worry but she trusted him as he sat down with her holding onto his back.

Yajin - Hold on.

He blasted off with Melissa watching all of it and she was amazed to see this. But for once she saw Yajin fully at peace.