Chapter 88

Better back down, get on your knees
Stealing your heart, she'll make you plead
Giving you something to believe
Like aye-oh, aye-oh, aye-oh

Yajin is seen gripping his head a bit, flashes of what happened echoing in his mind. Then suddenly, he gives off a grin, before laughing a little as his outfit completely changes.

She's got them villain vibes, villain vibes
Got them killing vibes, killing vibes
Watch her taking lives, taking lives
Singing "Aye-oh, aye-oh, aye-oh, aye"

He's then seen attacking a bunch of casual thugs, some tried fighting back, but a few was seen being struck down by Niara who swooped in, as we see a new look in Yajin's eyes.

Villain vibes, villain vibes
Got them killing vibes, killing vibes
Watch her taking lives, taking lives
Singing "Aye-oh, aye-oh, aye-oh, aye"

We then see him standing on top of a building, with Niara having her arms around his neck, as the two look at each other. Yajin then looks at the screen, his eyes turning red, as it created a flash, with the title card appearing.

The Destructive/Limit Breaking Hero

She'd rather be the hunter than the prey
Rather be a killer than a saint
Either way, she still gon' make you pray (pray, p-p-p-pray, pray, pray, pray)

We see Yajin hanging with Class 1-A, before we see a flash, as it then shows him covered in blood while holding a man by his collar, the man having a look of fear on him as he stared into Yajin's eyes.

Maybe long ago was heaven made
But she slipped and fell along the way
Now she's got another role to play (play, play, play, play, play, play, play)

Flashes of Yajin being happy is shown on the screen, before it cuts to the current Yajin holding his eye that was cut. He shakes it off, then grabs a mouth guard mask and places it on, before leaving.

So don't go playing with, playing with fire
Don't go playing with, playing with fire
Don't go, d-don't go

Izuku, Kahn, Daizo, everyone, they all watch Yajin, who's seen looking back at them. Both sides entered a small stare down, before Yajin closes his eyes, then glares at them with his glowing red eyes that enveloped the entire screen.

She's got them villain vibes, villain vibes
Got them killing vibes, killing vibes
Watch her taking lives, taking lives
Singing "Aye-oh, aye-oh, aye-oh, aye

Yajin and Niara are seen fighting side by side, taking down a couple of criminals and thugs, with the two getting a bit more violent as blood starts to scatter from the goons. Yajin then unleashes a roar, as he threw one last bunch at a mob boss, breaking his nose.

Villain vibes, villain vibes
Got them killing vibes, killing vibes
Watch her taking lives, taking lives
Singing "Aye-oh, aye-oh, aye-oh, aye"

Finally, the camera is seen showing the empty streets, before we someone landing in front of it. The camera shifts up to see Yajin looking down, as his gives off a maniacal glare, before raising a leg and stomping on the camera, the screen starts to static before it shuts down, fading to black.

-End Opening-

Todoroki slowly woke up. He looked around to see Momo to his side. His spine didn't hurt. It seems Recovery Girl must have healed him up.

Recovery Girl - It's a good thing, Hidashi handed me this senzu before his match.

Todoroki - H-Hidashi gave you that.

Recovery Girl - Yes. He said that someone was going to break and I didn't think he meant literally.

While with the others, Yajin crushed his mask as he leaned on the rails.