Chapter 72

Izuku - Yajin.

Yajin - Yeah?

Izuku - Is there anything we need to know before meeting the Grand Master or anything rule like on the island?

Yajin - Oh, any assault of any kind without a good reason will be punished by death. So Mineta, it'd watch yourself.

He shivered of the idea of death as everyone else could breathe easily that he was gonna chill out. But overall, quirks were allowed to be used just without fighting if they didn't have permission.

Kaminari - It's still crazy that you were married all this time.

Yajin - I literally had no say. It was more they just said "I'm yours. No taksies backsies"

Suma - That's mean!

Himeno - It's not like you don't enjoy it.

Yajin - Don't get me wrong, I love you three with all my heart but damn I was kid and my mom literally said yes. She agreed for me.

Nier - How is she?

Yajin - She...didn't make it.

Nara, Dai and the three wives stopped as they hugged him as he smiled for the support he was receiving.

Yajin - I'm fine. I learned to move forward. She would have wanted that for me. Anyways how have you guys been?

Nier - We worked on our combat skills a lot more.

Himeno - Plus we've been helping the people more. But there have been more burials since so many have gotten sick.

Yajin then watched as Dai removed the bushes and it showed a village of people with most of them smiling but a few were inside with their loved ones.

Dai - We try our best with medicine but we don't have the resources. So many people have died without proper medical treatment.

Yajin fist clenched as he felt bad for never checking on the island when he could.

Yajin - Let's keep going.

Melissa noticed the people as she felt something and she wanted to help these people but she didn't know how.

Yajin - How have the new recruits been. Have there been any promising successors for Master.

Dai - I think we may have one. He's a lot like you and trust me you'll want to meet him.

This intrigued Yajin as they made it to the temple and everyone walked up the stairs and they watched as how a few students were training but one stood out to Yajin.

One boy who had one a black gi with a purple belt was taking down many students without difficulty.

He jumped over the tallest boy and kicked his legs down and hit a dropkick to his face and performed a kip up as he instantly ducked and elbowed another student in their stomach.

??? - Sorry about that. Are you okay?

However before he could think a fist collided to his face but his body slightly moved as his right arm delivered a strong strike.