Chapter 17

Yajin and Izuku were walking to U.A in the rain as both were getting recognized by so many people as girls were clinging on Yajin and given him a hug or taking a selfie.

Izuku - Jeez you really are famous.

Yajin - yeah (grunt) they even squeezed me so tight that I feel the pain on my ribs again. I just finished healing.

Out of nowhere Iida started running in front of them telling them they were going to be late but they were early.

Yajin then felt an intense energy from him but it was an intense hatred. He kept his eye on him but he went on with his day and even met up with Daizo again as they were eating breakfast and so many people were telling them how amazing they were.

They went to their class and Yajin saw everyone talk about how amazing they were.

Kaminari - You won't believe what a bunch of little brats told me.

Tsu - Nice try?

Uraraka - Hey Yajin your ok?

Yajin - Yeah I just needed to rest and a little training and I'm good to normal.

Yaoyorozu - Why are you still training after the terrible condition you were 2 days ago.

Yajin - Fighting Daizo just made it more exciting to fight him since he was the only one who pushed me so far to go beyond my limits. I can't be left behind since I know he did the same.

Aizawa - Good morning class.

Everyone - Good Morning Mr. Aizawa.

Aizawa explained how they needed Hero names and that they still need to prove themselves. He clicked a button to the screen and saw that Todoroki, Yajin, Bakugo were the main ones

Jirou - Todoroki got the most?

Sero - Strange is like the opposite from the festival.

Yaoyorozu - That's amazing Todoroki.

Todoroki - These offers are probably from my father.

Aizawa - Make sure you think of your hero names because if you don't....

Midnight - You'll have hell to pay later! What you pick now could be your code name for life. Better be careful or you'll end up with something utterly indecent.

Class - It's Midnight.

Aizawa - Midnight is going to take final approval of your names. It's not my forte.

Midnight - Make sure your name is something that makes you seen representing and approachable.

Everyone got their boards and started figuring out their names but before Yajin could begin his mind went blank and his movements stopped as he blacked out and noticed himself in a dark void.

Yajin - What the hell? Where am I?

??? - Yajin

Yajin - Who are you?!

The figure walked out of the shadows and out to the light as a man who looked exactly like him but was wearing a orange and blue gi.