Chapter 18

Mirko - These are from my agency and we had a little help from a really enthusiastic girl in the support course.

Yajin - Huh? I wonder who that is?

Daizo - Does it matter so what are these?

Mirko - Training Weights. These bad boys will be helping you get stronger and faster. Now both of you take off specific parts of your costume and you'll change into the weights hurry go.

Both Yajin and Daizo grabbed the weights and changed into them but they didn't feel any different.

Yajin - Strange, hey Vegeta you did get the right one right because I don't feel any weight.

Daizo - What joke is your master playing Kakarot?

Mirko smirked from behind the door and locked it as she started to press a few more buttons and she raised Daizo weight to 400 pounds but Yajin to 450 pounds.

Yajin and Daizo fell to the ground barely being able to stand up.

Yajin - Mirko what....the hell?!

Mirko - Yajin I made yours a little more heavier since you are weaker in base than Daizo so both are gonna spar in there for the whole day and when I come back from my patrol. I expect a mess!

The front door opened and closed as Mirko left for patrol while Yajin and Daizo were struggling to even stand to their feet and now they have to fight? It's gonna be a fun 1st day of the internship.

(While with Izuku)

Izuku - AHHH!!! HOLY WOAH HE'S DEAD!!!

Old Man - I'm alive.

Izuku - AHH HES ALIVE!!! (sighs in relief)

Old Man - I was carrying a plate of sausages and I must have slipped over some ketchup silly me.

Izuku was confused and slightly frustrated since the old man for what he seems was really out of it and in no shape to train him for One for All.

The old man was known as Gran Torino, used his quirk and was now moving in high speeds throughout the whole room and landing above Izuku.

Gran Torino - Show me what you can do ya newbie.

Izuku - I'm ready teach me everything.

The other students were doing their internships but with the next generation training, the villains were also trying to improve themselves.

??? - You were ones who attacked U.A. What do you want with me?

Shigaraki - I want us to have a little partnership, to rid this world of the disgusting hero society. Hero Killer: Stain.

Stain - If you want me to help you then you need to tell me your main goal. What's your reasoning?

Shigaraki - My only goal right now is to kill All Might, and anything else that pisses me off. Like these brats.

Shigaraki showed a picture of both Yajin and Izuku, Stain eyes went to a slight frustrated as they shrunk to his eyes

Stain - I was a fool to think you would have anything for me. Your the exact same as the scum that I hate in this world.

(Back with Yajin and Daizo)

Both were jogging well trying to jog it's more like trying to run with a bunch of people holding you from your back.

Daizo - I'm almost....there!

Yajin - No!....I won't..lose!

Daizo and Yajin then reached the finish line but it was clear who won.