Chapter 20

The man slammed Yajin to the ground as he sledgehammered him on the chest and punched his face 2 times. Grabbing him and running again but this throwing him and running around him and grabbing him again but this time he slammed his body on the alley wall. Yajin tried to escape by using his Kaioken but he only managed to escape by a second until he got grabbed again by the neck again and thrown to the ground near what seems a waterfront.

Yajin - (grunt) S-Savitar?

Savitar - Greetings Yajin Hidashi or should I say Goku. Son of the great Goku, your ancestral father.

Savitar grabbed Yajin and kicked him away running towards him and landing a punch as Yajin fell to the ground and he could barely catch his breath as he got up and wiped the blood from his mouth. Yajin powered his Kaioken times 4 as he flew at fast speeds towards Savitar but before he could even attack. He was attacked in the chest and then thrown into the ground as it created a giant crater but Savitar didn't stop there. Savitar ran from a long distance and ran towards Yajin as he punched his stomach and Yajin just had expression. Shock

Yajin screamed as Savitar grabbed him again and pushed him to a wall as Yajin was beaten badly

Savitar - I want so badly to kill you but DeVoe forbid me. So make sure you remember the name of Savitar the God of Speed.

He grabbed him by his head slammed him on the ground as he left. After what seems minutes Yajin woke up and saw that he was on a hospital.

Yajin - What happened?

He tried to get up but he saw that he had a cast holding his leg. He saw his left arm was bandaged.

Doctor - Ah it seems your awake. I'm surprised you took quite a beating and only waking up in 2 hours a normal person would have at least 3 days until they wake up. We healed you the best we could but the only thing was your leg needed to be popped back in place. Your left arm was broken but an hour ago I took an X-Ray and it's almost healed so you'll be fine in no time.

Yajin - Thanks doctor and are my friends okay?

Doctor - Your friends?

Yajin - Yes. Izuku Midoriya, Shoto Todoroki and Teny..

Doctor - Ah yes your friends next door on your right so you'll be fine.

Daizo - I hope you'll be fine because I'm gonna kill you Kakarot!

Yajin - Come on Vegeta I had to go investigate.

Daizo - Whatever let's just do this.

Out of nowhere his phone rang and he answered the call, as it was Momo Yaoyorozu.

Yajin - Hello.

Momo - Yajin?! I'm so glad your okay I heard in the news that you were in the hospital. Are you okay?