Chapter 65

Everyone had been working hard to save Eri, Kirishima was injured but he was still able to slightly move, Izuku and the others stopped Mimic however they did encounter two of the League of Villains members.

"Twice and Himiko Toga"

Now we return to Mirio finally reaching the big boss himself.

Lemillion - Excuse me gentleman, I believe we need to have a chat.

Overhaul - You shouldn't have been able to show up so fast.

Lemillion - I took a shortcut. Give me the girl.

Overhaul - I get it. Now that you know the situation then you finally decided to play hero. However Eri didn't wanted to leave so your no hero.

Lemillion - That's why I'm here.

He walked away but before Mirio could react, his balance was off. Two members "Confession and Sloched" got in front of him and blocked his path.

Confess - What's your quirk?

??? - None of your damn business!

Instantly he was knocked away as Sloched was taken down as well by a red blur and Overhaul turned around to see who stopped his minions.

??? - Sorry I'm late Lemillion. But I'm here now.

Overhaul - It's you.

Goku - I'm not in any mood to talk, right now all I want is to save that girl and shine a light brighter than what she's seen!

Moving faster than the eye can see, Yajin attacked Overhaul back as Mirio was able to kick Chrono away and grab Eri.

Eri - No. Please, you have to leave. He'll kill you.

Lemillion - It's going to be okay.

Goku - We're going to stop them.

Goku/Lemillion - I promise, I am going to be your hero!

Overhaul stood up as he noticed his face was dirty.

Overhaul - Filthy. Come back Eri. How many times do I have to tell you, that's it's your fault that people die. You were born that way.

Eri - Go, hurry!

Goku - Don't listen to him.

Overhaul - It always ends this way. I have to get my hands dirty because of your selfishness. You're a cursed human.

Lemillion - How could you say that to this little girl.

Goku - She's not even your blood!

Rushing straight forward Yajin went for an attack but Overhaul destroyed the room and had both heroes on the defensive. He blocked all of the escaped routes and got ready for a fight.