Chapter 66

Darkness filled the area. However someone arrived as he looked mad.

??? - I'm here....I'M HERE!!!

A trail of white and blue lighting appeared behind the person.

The person removed his hood as he spoke up.

??? - I know who you are.

The person he was speaking to was Savitar.

Savitar - It's about time.

(1 Month Ago)

Deku bursted out of the walls and punched away Chisaki.

Nighteye - Mirio!

He looked at Mirio who was catching his breath and looked really beat up.

Lemillion - Eri is right behind me.

Nighteye hugged the both of them and told Mirio that he was so proud of him.

Aizawa erased Chisaki's quirk as both Izuku and Yajin were with him side by side.

Eraserhead - Lemillion and Goku were able to put him in a corner. Let's finish this!

Deku/Goku - Yes sir!

Eraserhead - Goku save your energy and don't waste it.

Yajin did as he was told, as he powered down and powered up to a Kaioken times 3.

Overhaul got desperate as he tried to use his quirk but nothing however he shouted.

Overhaul - It's time to wake up Chrono!

Instantly Aizawa pushed both students away as a long arrow sliced his right arm and left arm

Yajin noticed as he rushed right at Chrono as he prepared a kick to his head

Yajin - Luna Ring!

Overhaul prepared his hand as Aizawa's eyes fully closed and instantly he changed the battleground.

Yajin delivered the blow but both Chrono and Aizawa were sent away. However Nighteye held onto Mirio and Eri as the other two were pushed back by the power of Overhaul.

Nemoto's body flew right in front of Overhaul as he broke his body apart and fused himself with him. Creating something horrifying.

Overhaul - I'll admit that your stronger than me, Lemillion, Goku. I respect your perseverance but in the end...I will come out the victor.

Everyone saw him now with four large arms as this slightly terrified the heroes.

Overhaul - Now heroes. I'll have you return Eri to me!

Overhaul - If only you didn't interfered with my plans then you wouldn't have lost your quirk forever Lemillion

Nighteye/Deku - His quirk.../lost forever?