Chapter 70

Everyone shared their ideas for the school festival as Momo walked towards Yajin.

Momo - Hidashi are you gonna choose an idea?

Yajin - Nah, I'm more focused on my decision to go to the tournament. Plus I want to see my masters again.

Momo - I say, accept it. It's a chance to get some peace after everything that's happened. Nighteye, Eri and that other guy you fought.

Yajin - Yeah. Plus I still need to see Melissa again, it's been a while since we've seen each other.

Momo smiled as the others called for her and soon after Yajin calmed everyone down, he told them that they should do like a concert.

Jirou - But why a concert?

Yajin - What brings people together other than music?

They were silent as they understood as Yajin quickly assigned the three groups.

Yajin - Mina. You are in charge of the dance group, Jirou, you are gonna sing right?

Jirou - Ummm....

Yajin smiled as he asked to speak with her privately as she agreed and everyone wondered why they were speaking privately.

Yajin - I understand. It's something that's not embarrassing but you just wanna be good at it. Trust me I know. It's the same with my music.

Jirou - You have music?

Yajin - Just between you and me...I'm Red Hood.

Jirou - No way!

Placing a hand on her mouth to lower her voice as he seemed worried if anyone else found out.

Yajin - Trust me we'll make this the best concert ever. Just trust me. But I hope you can be rocking.

Jirou - Trust me Goku, I'll be way more rocking.

Yajin and Jirou high fived and walked back to class as she agreed to sing and she wanted at least four members.

Bakugo, Kaminari, Momo and Tokoyami joined her with instruments. Kirishima and Sero were in charge of special affects.

Aizawa - That was faster than I thought. Good job Hidashi. Now remember you have a month to have it perfect.

Yajin - Wait Aizawa, do you think we can have a week off.

Aizawa - Why?

Yajin - I kinda want to go to the tournament and it can help everyone to improve with different techniques. It's a vacation but we can learn different things. Even you.

Aizawa raised his eyebrow but soon after he walked towards the door as he nodded and patted his head.

Aizawa - Fine. I need a vacation myself.

Yajin - I know a perfect place where you can sleep perfectly and enjoy some peace and quiet for the entire week.

Aizawa's head turned so fast as he looked at Yajin and grabbed his coat.

Aizawa - You fucking with me?

Yajin - Never. I'm dead serious.

Aizawa grabbed the green crystal and he chucked the crystal with all of his strength.

Spirit - We will be waiting for you.

Mina - So we got a week off. But what about learning to dance.

Yajin - Easy, just perform the dance you want to do and we'll just mimic plus it's a month so we'll be good.