The End and the Beginning

This story doesn't continue the same but it's the start of Yajin's true story and his power. (A sad way to die)

A figure that had black spiky crazy hair and a torn up orange and blue Gi as he had many others behind also battle damaged. While they were facing a being with long white hair, symbols in his body and a tail. He looked down on the many others he was facing against. It looked like DeVoe.

DeVoe - It looks like your still alive Saiyan? Good now I can finally end you. Let's begin with you Goku.

 Let's begin with you Goku

Goku - Damn you DeVoe! You killed everyone, I'll

Goku - Damn you DeVoe! You killed everyone, I'll.....I'll make you pay.

DeVoe - How will you do that you barely have any energy to even graze me and either way the end of Saiyans is here. Vegeta, Broly, Gohan, Kefla and Goku Black those were your strongest and yet you failed.

Goku - I could care less as long as I still draw breath then chances of beating you are still open.

DeVoe - Fine I'll end you right now.

DeVoe flew higher to the sky as Goku tried his best to transform but he couldn't as his power was gone, he could barely stand.

Goku - I'm so sorry everyone we tried our best to win but DeVoe is more powerful and even if we win. We......we can't bring you back! This bastard destroyed every set of Dragonballs. Every god of destruction is dead.

??? - Didn't think you were the giving up type.

He turned around and saw Goku Black as he was in his Rosè form, with Kefla next to him barely standing.

Goku - Black?

Black - Goku as it pains me to say it I'm a Saiyan now and one thing that angers me more than mortals are the Mortals who think are higher than gods. Our power source is anger so use that anger even if you have to use your own life energy. So let's both use it.