Chapter 52

(1 week before the Provisional Exams)

Everyone had already gotten their new upgrades and even showed off their new moves. Currently now all the girls were sitting down in the common area.

Hagakure - Yaomomo. How's your Ultimate move coming?

Momo - There's something I really want to do but my body just isn't ready for it.

Hagakure - What about you Tsu?

Tsuyu - I've developed a move that has made me even more frog like than before. I'm sure even you'd look surprised Toru.

Hagakure - What's your story Ochaco?

Tsuyu - Hey Ochaco?

Tsu tapped Ochaco which startled her but she just brushed it off saying that she was alright and she was just getting started but she spoke again.

Ochaco - My mind has been on Yajin so far. Last time we talked to him was 3 days ago and he hasn't even tried to even talk to us. My heart is telling me something but I just don't know what it is.

Mina - It's love!

Instantly Ochaco blushed trying to play it off but Mina kept with the teasing but Ochaco told them that she really liked Iida but it was like Yajin was reaching out for help.

Suddenly all the girls felt a giant rumbling as they quickly looked outside and saw Yajin getting up from the ground. He looked really beat up but he kept moving.

Instantly powering back up as he rushed towards Kahn and both delivered many hard and devastating blows.

Ochaco - Even with his training he's looking like he needs to release so much anger but in his eyes for small moments

Ochaco - Even with his training he's looking like he needs to release so much anger but in his eyes for small moments...I can see it.

Tsuyu - Sadness.

Everyone looked at Tsu who didn't stop looking at the battle.

Tsuyu - I know when someone is hiding sadness and Yajin has a lot of it. Constantly he's switching his attitude to anger because that's the only way he can get stronger by.

Momo looked at him and she realized that they were right. For a moment, she saw Yajin wipe his head from sweat but also his eye.

Yajin - Stronger...faster...because power is the only thing I have left.

Both brothers punched each other and stopped instantly as they landed on the ground and took a breath.

Kahn - Something wrong?

Yajin - No....let's call it a night

Eventually both would go inside and Yajin would just sit down on the table and wipe the blood off of him. However Ochaco went to him and saw that he was slightly struggling.

Ochaco - Let me.

Yajin - I'm fine...I can do it alone.

Momo - Let her help.