Our life now

Reynolds Leywin's POV:

I have two sons!

I still couldn't get over that joy till now. I wonder when can they start training? When did I start training? I can't wait to teach them all about magic. I hope they turn out to be augmenters like their old man, I may know a bit of conjuring but it was impractical and only useful as some form of exercise.

Alice, on the other hand, is one of the most talented people I've ever seen. Even as an Emitter, she's exceptional. Back then, after she agreed to date me, she joined my party and we went on missions together, her healing magic was amazing, one time she cast an area of effect spell which healed all allies inside it. And I'm her husband, talk about being lucky.

I never get tired of saying that.

I was reminiscing of the good old days before we settled down, and the rule of thumb for example: always assume that a mana beast of the same class is stronger than the human, this is because of the beast being physically stronger than a human when mana is taken out of consideration.

I make sure to tell my sons all about this life, telling them this and much more so I can brainwa-I mean encourage them to have some form of experience as an adventurer.

What if they never awaken? I don't know what I'll do if they don't awaken. It doesn't matter how long it takes, as long as they can train to become any form of mage I'll be a proud and happy father.

Augmenters, when they first awaken, form a sort of pushing force around the barrier, signifying dominant mana channels in their body. Conjurers, on the other hand, form a vacuum of mana around them, therefore stronger mana veins. Of course, the degrees of the pushing force and vacuuming forcedepends on their talent in either category.

I don't mean to brag, but when i first awakened at the early age of twelve while sleeping the pushing force I generated was enough to push me off the ground by a few minutes.

If either of my boys turn out to be a conjurer I'm certain I may be able to get them a tutor.

I was brought out of my thoughts when the back door and the wall around it exploded. Instantly I ran towards the destroyed backyard , Alice not far behind. What I saw there shocked me to my very core.

Arthur Leywin's POV:

That brother of mine sure was strong.

Even though we were situated a few meters away from each other, the vacuum created by his awakening was enough to pull me towards him along with some of the mana I released.

It seems I have a worthy ally in this life as well.

Markus wherever you are, I hope your doing ok.

Upon opening my eyes I noticed the back part of my house was mostly destroyed.

'Who would dare attack the dwelling of a king' I roared internally, but after realizing there was no one else in the vicinity barring my family that possibility was discarded.

"Now you see why I told you to awaken outside" a voice said from beside me.

Wait.. we are responsible for this?

I was interrupted from further analysis by a mixture of laughing and crying coming from in front of both of us. Our father was kneeling there with an odd expression on his face.

"Honey what happened to the boys?.....oh my"

'oh my indeed dear mother, oh my indeed' I thought with a chuckle. Glancing to my right I saw Fay with an amused smile on his face.