Wrath

Third Person POV :

~Seconds earlier with Arthur and Lucas~

"She was crying for you, you know?" Lucas taunted, "Sure she stayed strong at first, but that's what made it so much more satisfying to see her break down."

A twitch was the only thing indicating Arthur was listening.

Sylvie kept glaring holes through Lucas.

"You see I wanted to play a little with your oh so precious elf princess, alas Draneeve ordered me not to lay a hand on her. Normally I would have protested, but then the most brilliant idea came to me. How better to break you than me defile her as you watch helplessly from the floor?"

Sylvie grunted, and prepared to tear his throat apart.

But one word from Arthur and she stopped.

"ARTHUR LEYWIN! YOU DARE IGNORE ME! You think you are so much better than me? Let me see you go easy on me now! I will shatter each and every bone in your body so that you can only cry for help as I desecrate Tessia right-" He choked on his own spit upon seeing the ground under Arthur crumple as if it was a sheet of paper.

He gently let Tessia down, and turned around to a trembling Lucas.

"Am I finally worthy of your attention now?" Lucas mocked.

"Lucas," That one word was so commanding it made the students to want to kneel, even though it wasn't directed at them.

"I thought of you nothing more than a mere wasp, one I deemed unnecessary to kill," Arthur advanced forward slowly.

"But even the most holiest of saints will swat it down without hesitation, if the wasp dared to sting him." He released bloodlust so intense it shut ay protests down instantly.

"S-Stay back!" Lucas stuttered.

[Hell's Rain] His spell summoned dozens of flaming blue orbs, growing larger by the second.

"By the look on your face, it seems you are unaware of what's going to happen. Do you really think you could come out of this alive?" He asked rhetorically.

"Die!" He shouts as the dozens of blue orbs shot towards Arthur, who muttered.

"Second Phase." 

[Absolute Zero] 

A wall of bluish white flames materialize in front of him as the blue orbs collide with it.

Lucas' smug face was replaced by one of pure shock, "H-How is that even possible? N-NO! It isn't supposed to be like this! How are you suddenly able to use Ice magic!"

He prepares chanting for another spell, "CREATION FORM!"

[Infernal Lance]

Mana congregated together before changing shape to form into a partisan spear in Lucas' hands.

"I hope you survive this too. That way you can watch-"

A sudden pressure had him start choking, as he clawed his hand over his neck.

Even the now white haired Arthur stopped in his tracks, and turned his head.

Boy was he unprepared for the sight that welcomed him.

There stood Fayden Leywin in his second phase.

But it looked way different this time.

The glowing red runes that were normally engraved on his body were floating around him like translucent projections.